Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Thank you to all seed gifters and thank you to everyone growing them!

Overgrow the world!

cooper cole thumbs up twin peaks

3 Likes

Barbershop Quartet International Champions

Thank ya buddy! Thank ya sweet baby Jeezus!

1 Like

Ohhh. Close @Abbbian. That is what the organization is called now. SPEBSQSA is what is was prior which @HeadyBearAdventures got.

1 Like

Outta likes, but I’ve got plenty of love for you!

1 Like

Send an addy. I wont remember otherwise.

1 Like

I was just saying to @DannyTerpintine that those are both excellent medical strains, that’s the whole reason I guessed right… that just seemed like a perfect cross with UBC Chemo that would actually fill in the blanks. Somehow I turned out right! I’ve got the terrible problem of having a full tent right now, but they’re definitely gonna be high on the list to pop at least one or two of.

1 Like

Watching snowpiercer. Will do some more packs at commercial.

4 Likes

When you return, I’m curious as to what your relationship with a barbershop quartet preservation society is!

1 Like

YES! Love to hear that. That’s why I bred that mother and absolutely love to see people get true pain relief from it. Glad you found a pheno that works for you! :pray: :100: :green_heart:

…I was not kidding when I said the mother can replace serious narcotics. Held her for 10 years and had lots of feedback on that.

…out of likes so Virtual like :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@DannyTerpintine It surely deserves a major seed run to have it spreading cross the globe!! Serious stuff!!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

I actually got my Euteriia from Doug but I know they came from you.
You guys who are sitting on them… Danny ain’t just a-woofin’ Its good meds. i assume if the pheno is right, but hey. The one I grew is a dandy.

3 Likes

The Euterria I had was absolutely killer.

Ok, here we go. Riddle time. Pack of Sour BluTooth.

Asking for two things.

What falls, but does not break, and what breaks but does not fall?

2 Likes

A feather maybe

Waves 1p change.

I think it is a shadow

Night and day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And night maybe

Temps and a heart.