Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Thanks for asking by the way. @BigMike55

3 Likes

Sweet Stairway to Alabama?

2 Likes

Damn, guys! Look what the cat dragged in. 'Sup, Mang?

3 Likes

Here ya go @BigMike55 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have been to see Pink Floyd twice. Awesome shows, both.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only seen them recently (last 10 years)

So it was Roger Waters and David Gilmore. But still amazing!

1 Like

Not a damn thing :laughing: Trying to stay awake for another ten minutes to get back on schedule. Had a whacky couple of days.

I Go to The Wall with Roger Waters in 2012 , GREAT SHOW.
one of the best of my life @Rhino_buddy

1 Like

I saw them in 2012 too. That was a great tour.

Whereā€™s the Doug meme for the chat thread? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If I pre-emptively answer a future trivia question can I win a pack of seeds? The a :star_struck:nswer is, David Bowieā€¦ :man_astronaut:

2 Likes

Yep cuz, you did send me some Spirit Train. lol you ainā€™t losing your mind

2 Likes

Always miss the black n blue cookies! And a Bubba CBD! How is this the first Iā€™m hearing of this! Bubba is my spirit weedā€¦. Haha @bassman5420 PLEASE tell me more my friend.

4 Likes

I will send you a pack, but only if you really want them. I have seen you Dib me so many times. Send me your info and I will gift you some BNBCookies.

7 Likes

Wait wait, who said bubba CBD???

3 Likes

Ha Ha you are right, Iā€™ve been trying literally since you dropped them, even have your stickers on my seed fridge. That is super generous of you. And yes I do really want them! Have a big plan for them in fact . You sir, are awesome. Thank you!

4 Likes

Give your info. I will try to get them in the mail this morning before the blizzard hits.

5 Likes

Done my friend, thank you again. Truly

2 Likes

Seconding this bubba cbd haha, I found some info on google, but interested in learning more.

3 Likes

I did notice one thing about the BNBC tho. If you grow them outside, you get beautiful pink and magenta pistils all over that plant. For some reason I have not been able to duplicate the colors growing inside. Phenomenal buds, tho. Go check out @MoBilly green room. Heā€™s been growing an awesome example of Blak N Blu Cookies.

6 Likes

Forgot to post this for you an @MoBilly its getting there, still tons of room though. Anyone have any stickers they arenā€™t using ? My old one didnā€™t have a square inch, feels weird tbh

7 Likes