Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

I actually am going to try them in and out. I haven’t been to @MoBilly s in a lil while, I’m on it.

3 Likes

Sorry for the miss information. My spirit train wasn’t from @chronix they were from @Pigeonman .

4 Likes

@Bobgrows and those Spirit Train F2’s were from the man, the myth, the approachable legend @sebring himself :+1:

7 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Thank you! They are looking good so far.

4 Likes

Got all my winners beans in the mail this morning.
Have you ever noticed that it costs the same to mail 2 flips of beans as it does to mail one flip of beans?

6 Likes

Did you know you can fit 4 flips in a card for the same price! :thinking::face_with_monocle::crazy_face::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I sometimes can get 3, but as you know, I tend to fill my flips up with beans. I think 4 would be over the weight limit for me. wink, wink.

5 Likes

Never received anything from you. So wouldn’t know. I don’t think… bad memory. Lol just old…
But, I fill mine as well and I always add the extra postage to them. They get there filled if there’s 1 or 4.

2 Likes

Really?
I thought I had. give me an addy on PM and I will remedy that. Cuz, I know I got some from you, not to long ago.
I have Blak N Blu Cookies with your name on them.

8 Likes

Generosity abound , love it @BigMike55

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 let’s test this!
I’ll let you know when I get the letter :love_letter:
:lying_face::100:%

5 Likes

Lmmfao, that cracked me up!

4 Likes

Ask @corey . I sent him 4
That was funny @MoBilly ! LMAO

5 Likes

@Alaskagrown, got my Blueberry regs in the mail. Thank you sir.

2 Likes

BIG LOVE SHOUT OUT to @Rhino_buddy & @ciganomarola for these gifts from the heart for the garden! :fire: to be had for sure as part of my summer DOUBLE SEASON! :hugs:

12 Likes

I have never seen a pinnocio emoji…lol… hilarious … did I spell it right? :flushed:

2 Likes

Pinnocchio… had to Google it … was bothering me not knowing haha… so Pinocchio🤥 lol

3 Likes

All usa people w access to private lounge go check it out… worth your time… I posted info on a giveaway going on… very very nice!!! Go see!!!

3 Likes

Canada here. Not to say I don’t love to watch.

2 Likes