Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@DougDawson , @DannyTerpintine I got hit with a swakhammer today and I think you two know something about it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome brother, happy growing :grinning:

2 Likes

I actually got hit with a swakhammer and sugar Ray today! @DannyTerpintine great minds @Qtip great minds my friend!

2 Likes

sounds like itā€™s only a matter of time until youā€™ll be smoking some :wink: :pray:

4 Likes

thx for the heads up :slight_smile:

I guess Iā€™m the cheap bastard in the room lol I get up to 6 flips in the same envelope and have done 8
But not using the actual flips, but rather the washers/seed containers (cad printed by @Nagel420) in little zippies

5 Likes

that doesnā€™t put you over the 30g limit for one stamp?

lol I been doing other stuff and lost my ranking a notch so yā€™all have fun in the private lounge!

1 Like

not if the coin flips arenā€™t in it, all that cardboard is heavier than the thin containers and zippies

1 Like

Iā€™ll post in the regular area somewhereā€¦

1 Like

Ok ladies and gentlemen, who is kicking around, feel like passing out some beans :slight_smile:

8 Likes

here, but most likely just basking in the generosity of the community. That is unless something catches my eye.

2 Likes

Itā€™s alright cuz, @chronix sent me a link. I already have a heat press, but thnx for thinking about me.

lol you know as much ganja as I been growing for the past few years, Iā€™d have to have one!

3 Likes

Depends on the beans lol? Iā€™m floating around

1 Like

Okay everyoneā€¦ I posted the info on that giveaway itā€™s for usa onlyā€¦ sorry if thatā€™s a setback to anyoneā€¦ I know itā€™s shittyā€¦ but I have it in the basic growing info category now so any and all can go try to winā€¦ NUGSMASHER PRO GIVEAWAY

2 Likes

Me me me
Iā€™m herešŸ‘‹

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to throw my hat in the ring seeing all the love and generosity I have received thus far. All I have for now is an unopened pack of Texas Butter from GPS thatā€™s been kept in the freezer since receiving them. I know Greenpoint doesnā€™t have a great reputation, but if anyone is interested Iā€™ll post the question in a few hours! :blush:

4 Likes

Shoot
Iā€™m not picky lol

2 Likes

Oh cool manā€¦ yeah I donā€™t know why I put it in private lounge ā€¦ that just promoted people going to a inferior site like thc farmerā€¦ anyway yeah I feel like I owe you in some way shape or form some kind if favor or help or something to give back just from reading your tips on germinating alone brotherā€¦ great stuff!!!

2 Likes

Is this the sativa dominant variety with bananaish terps?

1 Like