Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Foghorn leghorn

Dibs Agnes tem

2 Likes

Dibs jffjfjdh

1 Like

dibs dibs 10

Dibbs :green_heart:

Forlorn leghorn!!!

1 Like

Must be hungry or itā€™s the second time your wife holler Ed supper or itā€™s going in tbd garbage.

1 Like

@Oldjoints ya got me !!! Lol

1 Like

DibsjjjjjjjjWhat tf is slow mode and how come I got stuck with it ??

1 Like

Hahaā€¦ it happens manā€¦

Federation Excelsior-class starship

2 Likes

It limits your reply to a certain time so you canā€™t just spam answers

2 Likes

Check out my grow diary if you want to win free autoseeds, having a fun little contest.

Just be the closest dry weight guess for one of 4 big plants to get a 5 pack of seeds from this or next run, but Iā€™ll get you 10 seeds if I get more than 20 beans from my clones. One winner per plant, and a bonus pack for whoever guesses total weight correctly.

If I donā€™t get pollen in time this run Iā€™ll get you packs from my next grow which will be a planned seed run and include Mephisto genetics. Lastly, if you donā€™t want to wait or are a strictly photo person Iā€™ll probably be able to accommodate something photo, but I do prefer winners to be people who actually grow or want to grow autos.

2 Likes

Well it screwed me lmao oh well.

1 Like

@HeadyBearAdventures picks up the Eutierria. Ok ladies and gentlemen, I am off to eat. Have a fantastic evening, perhaps I shall see you all in a while :slight_smile: Send me your info and strain name if you won a pack and I will pack them up for you. Peace OG. fly2

10 Likes

Thanks again doug!!! Awesome as always my friend!

Enjoy your food. Thanks for the giveaways again

Always a pleasure. Also you all should keep an eye out. The BOG Sour Bubble redemption run is under way. Watch for a new thread with sign up sheet coming very soon :wink:

14 Likes

I NEED THIS STICKER IN MY LIFE :heart:

3 Likes

There might be more commingā€¦ :thinking:
I will have to consult with my cats.
ā€¦
They said as long as I give them lots of pets and canned meat, go for it.
:smiley_cat:

7 Likes