Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Nope
They send in bubble mailers + GPS uses little protective cases so they are solid

1 Like

I have used bubble mailers as well to ship overseas and lets just say it aint pretty what can happen to them.

2 Likes

@anon85454369
i think itā€™s rare, depends on the seedbank and their shipping methods though. years ago i got smashed seeds from attitude/choice seedbank and after emailing them and sending a picture they resent the pack. i would like to think these days all seedbanks use more preventative measures.

iā€™ve ordered from speakeasy, jbc, and glg fairly recently. i donā€™t remember how they packaged the seeds but i had no issues with them.

1 Like

Asking because Snuggle Funk only avaliable in GLG

2 Likes

Not familiar with the gear or seedbank nor shipping or packaging method sorryā€¦

1 Like

Back in the day only way to get seeds through was to fly to amsterdam put seeds under foreskin and fly back lol, Now dont imagine any of this

2 Likes

New seed bank nameā€¦Skin Flute Seeds.

5 Likes

Just gotta say I appreciate you guys for the giveaways. Helped me a ton as a new grower that didnā€™t have many seeds. Excited for the future :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thank you for joining us to help OverGrow this piece @GanjaMa !

3 Likes

You guys created 500 replies alreadyā€¦ really agitated night ahn ? :rofl:

Congrats for the winners and thanks for the givers!!! nothing of it would happen without you guys :heart:

6 Likes

@DougDawson I PMā€™d you, let me know if you got it!

1 Like

I did, I will take down all the info.from PMs later today at work so I can print.them.straight on the labels. I will respond to PM once I got info copied

1 Like

I passed out HARD last night. Did i send you a PM @DougDawson ? I forget :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes just havenā€™t opened them yet.

3 Likes

Almost 500 posts in the new threadā€¦ Looks like some fun was had last night lol

5 Likes

Holy crap, did someone leave the joint in the ashtray? Cause this place was on fire last night! Dang!

Well done peopleā€¦ Well done indeed!

Man last night was crazy. Super fun to see the fresh thread hit damn near 500 in one night.

Hey @Bobgrows i got some cookies in the mail today!

Thank you very kindly madam

10 Likes

Glad they made it. Hope you enjoy.
I grew them outside. They were huge yeilders. With big dense buds and the smoke so good with a heavy buzz for anytime! @LegsMahoney

2 Likes

oooh! im putting together the outdoor run for this year, im for sure gonna run @JohnnyPotseed Stop Lights, but ive been trying to figure the others out, this one may have to go on the short list!

3 Likes

Every time I think I have my list ā€¦I change it. Get something new and ooooo that sounds good! Ya know? Lol

4 Likes