Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@HeadyBearAdventures

how else would it move? the motor is just there for show.

4 Likes

Beaver power bro.

download.jpeg-19

7 Likes

just tie a rope to him and he’s good to go.

These large rodents move with an ungainly waddle on land but are graceful in the water, where they use their large, webbed rear feet like swimming fins, and their paddle-shaped tails like rudders. These attributes allow beavers to swim at speeds of up to five miles an hour.

3 Likes

I was really stoned in the woods late at night and kept hearing this banging sound that freaked me out. It kept going and going. I got more freaked out.

It turns out it was a beaver who didn’t like me slapping his tail on the water as a sign of irritation.

Scary until you know what it is.

7 Likes

When you got a rope around a bunch of beavers you really do want to take your time.

5 Likes

@DougDawson
yeah, they might chew through that rope like it’s nothing. that’s why you need a full sled team of beavers. maybe metal chain?

i figure the boat weighs 10 pounds, and machine gun 150, so ditch the machine gun and you should still go a good 10 miles a day if you start early, depending on how many beavers you have of course…

6 Likes

First time I was out in the woods and heard a fox I almost died. Thought a women was being murdered or a horrible witch was coming to get me. Almost pissed myself :laughing:

3 Likes

I find that so amusing because when in wheat fields I hunt pheasant on we see so many fox and coyotes but they keep there distance or get bagged at 200 yards lol

2 Likes

Wait till you hear a mountain lion @HappyTrees23s . That will make the blood run to your feet. I know.
Word for the wise. When you find a kill turn around and walk away like those people in the mall “fast walking”.

4 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: More to PM, conflict

Still think this thread title should be amended to have chat included. It’s not like there a great depth of knowledge giving away free seeds. I mean other than learning from trivia.

First to finish these lyrics from one of my favorite bands gets a pack of Swazi gold.

What’s the weekend if you ain’t _______ _____.

Be back in 10. :yum:

8 Likes

Is a fight breaking out?

3 Likes

Knocking boots

4 Likes

Home already.

3 Likes

Lover boy :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s the ticket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha yes sir you are correct :rofl:

You got it @CapnCannabis

You listen to them too? :yum:

Send me your info man!

1 Like

Yes I do you I see you are a man of culture as well lol

1 Like

Yeah buddy. Saw em back in 98 with the Beastie Boys. Was a hell of a show. Got stoned just standing in that room. :laughing:

3 Likes