Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

I can send 100 x-Mas stamps.

8 Likes

For anyone who wants to help @corey continue his awesome work overgrowing the world, here is the link to get him some stamps!

Stamps | USPS.comq1vggm_gaMTE2ODEzMTU4Mi4xNjQyMjcyNjEw_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTY0MjI3MjYxMC4xLjEuMTY0MjI3MjY2Mi4w

3 Likes

If you want some of these. Itā€™s 2 dollars a seed. 10 seed min. Order. If your in the states you will receive free trackingā€¦ when my new shit comes out Iā€™ll let you know. Message me.

5 Likes

This is for the Lemints, yes? Also, Iā€™m going to message you because I want to know when ā€œnew shitā€ comes out! For that, do you prefer DM or text?

2 Likes

UPDATE: JAN 12/13 GIVEAWAY
Standing by for flips & thangs ordered today (last est delivery Thursday 20th) and will be keeping you posted!
@GanjaMa - Lemon Skunk IBL (Mark)
@Pigeonman - Petroberries Auto (Marola/me!!!)
@NEK-Fowldog - Petroberries Auto (Marola/me!!!)
@chronix - FinolaxAutoCBG (HokuSeedCo/Floyd)
@BeanBush - (3) Royal Chem - R; (3) Orange Blossom Special - R; & (3) Catalina Wine Mixerā€™s - F

UPDATE: @darkillusion Sour Diesel Auto x Bubblegum Auto Giveaway

Take that, Susan!

@LionsNaughtyBeans - refer to Jan 13th update. I will follow up with you then to coordinate further!

14 Likes

Thanks again @ciganomarola for looking after all of us! :bowing_man: :pray:

Would you say itā€™s safe to assume your Petroberries Auto would take 70-75 days to run from seed?

4 Likes

Awww yeah!! thank you again. them Lemon Skunk will be a fun repro project :yum:

4 Likes

LOL, holy shit dude, perhaps the spring box would be a good place to send so many seeds? Thatā€™s a shit ton of stamps :rofl:

3 Likes

Did we get the fall box yet? I have not, just wondering

1 Like

Trust me bud, the whole site will know when those boxes start moving. Once Sebring starts sending them out to distributors and users you can bet everyone will be talking about it. Not even the distributors outside the USA have anything we can add other than Sebring is working on it.

9 Likes

Yes, Ha Ha So I fiigure, no hurries no worries, In Sebring I trust

1 Like

The chipā€¦is in the dip @DougDawson
Thank you so much for being such a badass! If I remember correctly Island sweet skunk x DJ Short blueberry?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s correct, glad it made it safe and sound. Happy growing bud.

3 Likes

Thanks. Two wonderful strains. Now Iā€™m pretty new to the breeding and pheno hunting. I understand it but still learning. Are these f1s and if so this is where the pheno hunt comes in right?

1 Like

Yes, first seeds from a new cross would be F1ā€™s. You can pheno hunt F1ā€™s, F2ā€™s etc. Just a matter of growing them, picking the ones that have the traits you like and breeding them.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never had the space, equipment, wife, or laws that allowed for such a fun activity. Iā€™ve always just gotten a clone or a feminized seed and grew it out. Iā€™m excited. Iā€™ll be back later on the correct thread with a lot of questions as Iā€™m about to start my project. See you guys later after my shift.

3 Likes

Cherry white, Raspberry boogie and Grape lifesavers are on their way! You know who you areā€¦

The post office was closed so I had to use my charms, you owe me one OG LOL

8 Likes

I honestly would not and am more likely to say more round 90 or so days but I never really counted and it varies depending on style/medium and all. Iā€™m sure you could easily pull earlier with the propper feeding schedule and lighting or maybe even shave of the 2 weeks if done in hydro.

Mother was a solid (correction) 10 weeks (2.5 mo) flowering under blurples to get hairs swallowed (organic coco blend).

Iā€™m by no means comfortable calling myself a ā€œbreederā€ and was just playing with them to hone the ability to breed an auto hybrid.

I always grew with a purpose and would cull ruthlessly so I have to admit that even Iā€™ve never really explored most of the genepools I was granted access to and only now with recent changes started sharing more openly.

These were really made for myself after having relied on NPR (or my batch of Open repro seeds of Russian Rocket Fuel) and a few others seeds I made, while living in South America, for the better part of my 20ā€™s.

In 2015, I decided to pollinate a Mazaar (real seed company) with a auto male of the NPR (RRF) and then work it down to full auto to see what I could do.

F1 went directly under 12/12 in flower room and from there on out I used (correction) 24/0 for 3 subsequent runs to choose dankest smelling auto female x male until all 36 beans germinated would auto flower within 30 days.

Never took any real notes or too many pictures as I was always paranoid about it being used against me and still getting my head around the most basic of concept while trying to avoid the troubles of mail ordered seed experienced while in SA.

*Note that the Russian Rocket Fuels originally used were the short stuff line from Stitch (obtained through herbies & attitude circa 2010/11) and although I never grew the pheno out Iā€™ve read posts of an extremely long flowering 14w+ one really threw some people off with them Tropical Full Term Sativa flower cycles and even had (what I suspect is) one pop up recently in the NPR seeds that I put out there last year.

Man, I am getting whopped trying to put this down. Questions?

Petroberries Autoflower v1
Mazar-i-Sharriff (Real Seed Company) x NPR (Russian Rocket Fuel Open Pollenation seed)
My preference / suggestion harvest 90 days from seed (direct sown) but would love to be shown otherwise.

5 Likes

@Mithridate
I will get the fire extinguisher incase the mails in :fire:

2 Likes

People are hibernating on cherry white and raspberry boogie, they donā€™t know! Yet. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My next run is 50x cherry white and 50x sour bubble and Iā€™ll be looking for the wickedest keeper muhaha

I think og is missing its own forum cuts, Iā€™m working on that

9 Likes