Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Very cool @chronix and @GreenLiteGrow79 , glad to see they made it safe and sound. Happy growing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh congrats, very nice scoop! I used an absolutely killer mother in that one! Sugary-Doughy, grapey, with intense indica, munchy inducing, pain relieving qualities.

27 Likes

@DannyTerpintine
do you have a list of the genetics in your crosses? i have a few of your strains but i noticed your spaceboundgenetics site is down so i don’t remember what all of them are.

8 Likes

yeah, you can get to it through my insta. I’ll also pm you a link to it. Don’t want to advertise it here. :slight_smile: .

11 Likes

Just wanted to say those flower pics a couple comments up look phenomenal. If I was into photos I’d totally be trying to find some of those beans. Holy dankness

4 Likes

Wtf :heart_eyes: perfect name for that one! I’m in love :joy:

1 Like

I would be down to test some beans, I have a snow lotus cross going rn (Arctic Fallout aka Chem 91 SkVa cut x Snow Lotus), and it would be interesting to compare the two. If anyone needs someone to test beans I have 2 Flower tents and nothing but time haha. Also recently perfected germinating. I dropped about 40 seeds nye and 95% sprouted. Only 2 didn’t come pop so I was ecstatic about that!

2 Likes

You use supplemental uv to get it that frosty? I’ve grown some frosty stuff, but not like that god damn :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

no UV. Just cob led’s. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
9 Likes

I don’t see a pencil icon but I would like to be on the list.

1 Like

Added your name :green_heart:

Which flag should I add next to your name ?

1 Like

Do you send outside usa/canada or is it as usual?

:us: thanks for the add @Mithridate

1 Like

I need 400 forever stamps. I have several giveaways planned out, but without postage I can’t do a damn thing.

6 Likes

Hey mate! If you can DM me your info I’ll work out how to send you some stamps!

7 Likes

We can’t let a small thing like postage slow you down!

3 Likes

I got FIVE , on it. $5

2 Likes

I’m outa love. :heart:

1 Like

I’m so lost without you

2 Likes