Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@Cormoran picks up the DG X 3BOG0 X CDLC Fem Auto F1

6 Likes

They must be watching My girl.

1 Like

Ok next we have some OG Kush x Purple Kush Reg Photo also from @BasementBeans

7 Likes

Pretty sure they were watching “2021, the year in recap”

5 Likes

Ok so for the pack of OG Kush x Purple Kush Reg Photo seeds be the first to correctly tell me who made this quote?

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”

7 Likes

Walt Whitman.

3 Likes

walt whitman

1 Like

Ok, @grow picks up the “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”. My wife just brought me some dinner so I am going to drop off for a bit. Thankfully she is an actual person so I won’t starve :slight_smile: Be back in a bit.

9 Likes

Enjoy @DougDawson Thank you as always. :+1:

“May the wind behind you always be your own”.

-Yeti, 2022

8 Likes

I did the same added red light to flower

Hope it works for me

6 Likes

@DougDawson
Throwing around the kush
Making it hard to watch

3 Likes

yea that was tough one to watch lol. One of my favs but im doing autos only atm

1 Like

Looks :+1:. Nice setup.

1 Like

Sweet can I get in

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Why not introduce yourself?

7 Likes

Hey @BeanBush , you won those OG Kush x Purple Kush Reg Photo seeds , ignore my messed up post. My attention shifted for a sec and I quoted the wrong person. Sorry @grow , did not mean to tag you. Send me your details bud.

Hey @Dr.Eh.ers , welcome to OG. You will likely get a better response from folks around here if you go meet some people before asking for free seeds. I see you joined a couple weeks ago and this was your first post. All are welcome on OG, go introduce yourself, tell us a little about you and what you are growing. Pics are always a good thing too, we love grow pics.

15 Likes

When people read so many seed flying in every direction, you can’t blam them
@qtip

4 Likes

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

ya i got mine from someone else the addresses were mixed lol but now i moved and dont know if theres was delivered to me… i feel bad if i dont get them to him. also hope the bee is well

1 Like