Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Wish granted :laughing:

6 Likes

Here ya go brother
Edit: lol simul-posting with @Mithridate
Ha same post too!

3 Likes

Lol thank you

1 Like

@Brokehoe
Some people are very sensitive with thin skin
I can almost never be offended.
But i grew up with Men .
Have fun but just never do things you regret then you f up.
I think the one thing I consider offensive is when the respect is not in the joke then Iā€™m sensitive

2 Likes

I regret nothing and usual say what I mean.
I like to joke around.
As a southern gentleman I always show respect.
If I offended anyone I guarantee it was I miss understanding.

6 Likes

If you cats are talking about me, I said it was a misunderstanding. I can take a joke. I can give one too. Sorry if that left a bad taste. I beā€™s ok. Hope everything is good with you guys.

5 Likes

Hell, send me your addy and I will send you something special as a good will gesture. Lol.

6 Likes

I can feel the love in here, first thing in the morning.

4 Likes

We are all good @BigMike55. No need for more gifts.lol
Like I said I have 3 female Black and Blue Cookies going in veg tent right now.(via @Oldtimerunderground ) I made a cross with the Dragon Blood Hash Plant pollen you sent me. No bad tastes here, only love. Thanks my friends

6 Likes

Good luck with those BNBC. Check out @MoBilly thread. Heā€™s about to harvest some nice buds of that.

10 Likes

@Pluckyevil
@BasementBeans

Thanks again you 2
Oh an thanks again for the extra old school mix
Happy new yr and I hope you have great harvest the oct

8 Likes

I think you mean @bassman5420 :wink:

3 Likes

No problem bud. I think you had won the PBBx? and gave it to @Qtip and then you won the Cali Mix after. So I decided to send you both since you were being so generous :+1: Glad to see they arrived though, I think you are the first person to receive your winnings from the New Years giveaway we did or at least the first one to kindly let me know it showed up. Enjoy :+1:

3 Likes

@BasementBeans
I did apologize is on its way.
I do get the beans fast thereā€™s only 1 pack Iā€™ve never received there missing in the mail.
@bassman5420

1 Like

Never got those cali fire mix

1 Like

I didnā€™t eitherā€¦ Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the mail system being slow as f

1 Like

Thereā€™s a couple people sending seeds to meā€¦ dougdawson is 1 as wellā€¦ I havenā€™t gotten any from anyone yetā€¦ so I assume itā€™s the snail mail lol

1 Like

Should be showing up any time now. @Osogreen seems to be the first to get his letter in the mail and that was 1 of 29 letters I sent out. I was a hair late sending them off and I send them in 2 batches spaced a day or 2 apart.

So have no fear! Your letter should hopefully be showing up soon. There have been a few trades I sent to your state that took much longer than I expected them to, so hopefully things will be speedier this time.

@Terpsnpurps I assume so as well, the mail has been hit and miss. Should have more letters rolling in here soon though, Osogreen getting his today was a good sign though because he is closer to me than most of the other winners so I expect more to be popping up.

4 Likes

Can I be offended too.:laughing:

1 Like

I shall be stalking my mail box hahaha thank you again manā€¦ super stoked for that pbb and caliboxā€¦

1 Like