Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

No one was offended lol… I have faith in bassman and pluckyevil… great peeps!!! Always showing :green_heart:

1 Like

hahahaha I am not the only one to do this mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What the hell type of mail does Canada have?Nuglife farms got beans here in like 5 days like customs shot them out with a slingshot they weren’t messing around lol

4 Likes

I finally got the vid so my mind is twisted lol
I tried hard to get it finally got it.
@LionsNaughtyBeans

I just got the cherry festival just now… but not the other stuff… I have faith!! Lol

4 Likes

Its like a lottery. Big pile of packages, one is the chosen one each day.

4 Likes

they have landed. thank you again @darkillusion !!!

9 Likes

@api312 I got those Super Skunk F5’s today!! Thank you much!

5 Likes

Mad respect @Rhino_buddy for hooking me up with some love!!

Thank you sir!!!

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

Stoked they made it!! Lemme know how they turn out for ya :yum:

2 Likes

Hey @ciganomarola I got your package today. Thank you. :green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m certain it will come it’s just playing hide and go seek right now.With the weather being so cold they will be nice and dormant I’m thinking for storage.

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson !!

What are my chances of female with 4 reg seeds? And I’ll probably pop some from another strain just in case so what strain (not specifically, just an example) would pair well w these? I’ve tried to look these up but there aren’t many pics on the internet. Just a place called vashon seeds. :woman_shrugging:

Have any of you grown these? And do you have pics? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Glad they made it bud. So these came pre packaged from @Moka so he might be able to give you more info. When I search them it says they are Bubba x Afghanistan Landrace. You can find some info here that might be helpful.

8 Likes

@hollyho
If you get 1 good female your golden
Sex them small in red cups no time wasted

1 Like

On a side note I am sure you have all seen the RKS (Road Kill Skunk) thread by @Kushking902. I now have the Canadian portion of that co-op so they may just end up in the fall box. Were meant for the spring box but since I have them and no sign of the spring box yet it may just work out that Canada get’s them sooner. I am kicking it around in my head. As a bonus he included some crosses, purple Kush x rks , white widow x rks and big Detroit energy x rks. Sound great don’t they, well there will be some passed out here for a lucky few which I am sure will make for some happy folks. Big thanks to @Kushking902 for the co-op and also the crosses that will go out to you fine OGers.

12 Likes

Thanks @bassman5420 and @Pluckyevil !!!

12 Likes

How long does it take you to sex them? What’s your process with this? This will be my first reg run. I’m intimidated lol

I’m regretting not getting in on the fall box.
I’m definitely joining in on the spring.
You making it sting. Lol joking

2 Likes

Arrived after 3 months.
Comes on a boat.
Someone thanks to corey for me

10 Likes