Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

What light kit you building there @LionsNaughtyBeans ?

2 Likes

YAHOOO!!! so the Tangie has arrived <3

thank you brother !! I will germinate it soon as I can ! It will enter in my breeding experience!! in few months I probably will make some beans of it!

2 Likes

Damn envelope wouldnā€™t seal, so tape it was!

5 Likes

Enjoy! Grow on brotherā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Great, enjoy bud. Hope they do well for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the glorious seeds @api312 @bassman5420 @Pluckyevil you all rock our worlds

8 Likes

So glad to see they made it! I really hope you find something out of this world in there :smiley:

2 Likes

Not much doubt there

3 Likes

Awesome bud! Glad you got in on them beans and glad they showed up fastā€™ish. I would have send everyone more seeds in those Old School Cali Mix packs, but they would not fit many more. I have been thinking about 3d printing something bigger to fit more (since I will be giving more of those away). Tag me if you pop any. Happy growing! :+1:

4 Likes

UPDATE: ALL GIVEAWAYS HAVE BEEN POSTED

@GanjaMa - Lemon Skunk (Mark) & Super Skunk (Nirvana)
@chronix - Finola x AutoCBG (Hoku Seed Company)
@Pigeonman - Petroberries Autoflower (Marola)
@NEK-Fowldog - Petroberries Autoflower (Marola)
@BeanBush - 3x Catalina Wine Mixers (F); 3x Orange Blossom Special (R), & 3x Royal Chem (R) GPS
@HeadyBearAdventures - Goldfish (HazeMan Seeds)
@darkillusion - White Aloha x Mikado/Headband (HazeMan Seeds)
@Sasquatch - Fast Purple F1 (COPA)
@LionsNaughtyBeans - Sour Diesel Auto x Bubblegum Auto (@darkillusion)

Please, keep us posted and remember to drop that feedback once youā€™ve received your gear.

19 Likes

Also @Pigeonman & @NEK-Fowldog, I asked a few buddies for an update on their experience with Petroberries and one confirmed heā€™s been pulling between 65-70 days. Both others have been going by my suggested 80-90; which leads me to believe that I may even be mistaken in suggesting they cannot be treated as 60/70 day autos.

Additionally, another member of the community whom Iā€™ve come to trust and appreciate, also working with materials derived from the the Russian Rocket Fuel line (NPR), is also seeing different finishing times then I was accustomed to with those.

Note: When I grew these (for flower) I didnā€™t pull based on trich maturity/ TCC (didnā€™t even use my loop) but instead overall completion of fruiting (swelling) for yields

2 Likes

Wrong place to post this but a couple of my friends are about to be live on here. https://youtu.be/eEdbaGhdAaI

Functional glass chat. :wink::+1:

Check it out. Live in 2 minutes.

5 Likes

:heart: I recognize some of these guys, lol

1 Like

Awesome! I learned lampworking from spunchun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They have landed. Will be popping these sometime soon. Thank you @Cbizzle !!!

7 Likes

Niceā€¦ I just follow FCP lol
Thought it was Bodhi for a sec

1 Like

Good deal, I never track my grow days. They are done when they are done.

2 Likes

Make some lamps bro, to brighten up the days.

1 Like

Yeah man! I moved and have a few projects before I can get my glass shop back up. But now instead of those BBQ grill propane tanks, Iā€™ve got a 500gallon one sitting right outside. :+1: Rural living is a dream.

7 Likes

What a reliefā€¦ I see everyone with crazy charts tracking all sorts of metrics, so Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one that just appreciates a plant that simply crushes it in my environment and treats me as good as I do her (most times better :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Still, now that I am set on working some lines to share and dedicate myself to this work, I guess I will have to get with it myself.

4 Likes