Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Well Mr. @Budderton I got Amnesia of the LA kind X Baboon Wine and some Meat from Carl. Thank you for both of these. They will be fun to grow.

Thank you again.

10 Likes

Most awesome and it’s my pleasure! I hope you find something you like, that Baboon Wine male may be a real stud, judging from early reports on its progeny.
Happy Hunting!:grin:

7 Likes

@Cbizzle
Received those beens
Thanks again

5 Likes

wrong thread lol

I wouldn’t live anywhere else bro. I’ve lived in KC, Chicago, and a couple of other big cities. I felt like a big cat in a little cage. I absolutely hate it. When I opened my apartment door and slipped in a large puddle of blood when I stepped out (they kept me up all night fighting). I stepped right back in and started packing. Back to the woods for me! I haven’t lived in a city since,

12 Likes

Thanks @SkunkHunt101 and @corey these arrived this week, did I get a double pack of Disgust-o? (Red Eye x SK18)

Very curious what does 30 day flower mean? I’ve heard of 46 day flowering plants but 30… surely not? :thinking:

Bless, Fatty

8 Likes

Yeah. Man. I grew up in KC. Lived in Orlando for awhile, then just progressively moved further and further out. I’m only on about 8 miles of gravel/dirt roads outside of Lawrence KS, but I would never go back to city/suburban life.

I had a similar experience in my apartment in KC. Blood all over the front stoop. And then was robbed at knifepoint a week later. We were already planning to leave, just didn’t make it out soon enough. Hah.

Haven’t had any issues since we’ve been out on the land. :crossed_fingers:

Totally a peaceful lifestyle out here compared to any city I’ve ever been in. (For good reason)

1 Like

Well, @Cbizzle, my OG hermit friend, thank you for coming through with that OG love!

8 Likes

@Cbizzle are these feminized autos?

4 Likes

You betcha! Also, they are only 18 days post chop so they could probably chill dog for a couple more weeks? I think I saw 30 days mentioned as a minimum before sprouting. Probably could have PSA’d that beforehand. :grin:

4 Likes

@Cbizzle got a really nice letter today…Thank You !

2 Likes

We’re both those packs in the envelope? If so was the small pack unmarked? I only remember having just the one pack of the 30 day…

2 Likes

@corey Same envelope mate, this is the back side

What do you mean by 30 day? Has me head scratching… :thinking:

1 Like

The one says 30 day on the front brother.

1 Like

Your gonna have to ask @SkunkHunt101 on that one. The small flip is @Indoornesian bog mix

3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t think it was bro, you sent me one already…

The Disgust-o - 30 day flower was written on both packs but only one had the lineage info and looks to be different hand writting. Maybe it has to go in the mystery seed vault.

No worries mate I’ll wait for him to chime in

Thanks to you both either way :v:t4:

3 Likes

@FattyRoots

2 Likes

30day… stop it! Really!? That is golden breeding stock right there! I think we may need to organize a new seed run for 2022…

3 Likes

Thanks my bro, that’s a bizarre trait… I’ve seen stressed/dying plants do that but not naturally and it’s hard to feel they’ve even come close to finishing in that time. Could be some Arctic circle genetics that only gets 2 months of sun a year.

2 Likes