Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

First! But I don’t actually want the seeds. Very generous of you, @api312

Edit - I just realized you are offering one pack to the first person who responds AND has a birthday on Sunday! :laughing: Nope - that ain’t me…but I assume it’ll be :mega:@Kcity87

7 Likes

I am second but it’s @Kcity87 's birthday so I vote for him to get them :slight_smile: Not that I get a vote.

8 Likes

Its @Kcity87

5 Likes

That would be amazing birthday gift!

9 Likes

Winner!

Dm me your details :smiley:

5 Likes

Very nice of you guys!

6 Likes

Ok, let’s see… let’s do another pack of something… hmm maybe something crazy. What about a wild sativa hybrid. (durban skunk x durban thai hi flyer) x (A5 x NL5Haze). This is an unreleased cross made by AKBB.

If there’s interest ill come up with a trivia question for someone to win them in a couple minutes.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Kcity87!! :thinking: it would’ve been funny though if someone else with a bday on sunday replied :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah there’s a few of us out there.

4 Likes

Ok, so for a pack of Durban Thai Haze Skunk who can tell me the seedbank that originally released the seminal durban thai hi flyer?

5 Likes

Sssc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yes?

3 Likes

Winner! Dm me your info :smiley:

4 Likes

I keep eyeing the goodies your giving out. :eyes:

Thanks man!

6 Likes

I’m interested
Late as usual :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :laughing:

2 Likes

Way I see it if you give away seeds you’d love to grow yourself you’re guaranteeing those seeds will still exist out there somewhere and to me that’s special :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@api312 said on Sunday, but not “this Sunday”, so I went and checked the calendar quick cause I was gonna snipe em on you, but nope, my bday is on a Tuesday this year :joy: haha

Just kidding, I wouldn’t have done that :smirk: lol.

:thinking: I have managed to miss every giveaway of the 1990 Sensi Super Skunk F5’s this far, so I ain’t gonna lie the thought of sniping them did cross my mind for a second :rofl::rofl: beans can make you think some crazy things sometimes :crazy_face: lmaoo. But you know I’m too nice for that :grin:

7 Likes

Ok - let’s do one more pack of the 1990 Super Skunk F5’s for whoever can tell me the name of the creator of california orange. (This is a tough-y sort of, so, I’ll give you a hint, his nickname was the bandit of kabul.)

5 Likes

All you @Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes

Alfred Beck Chapman and Andrew Glassell

6 Likes

This guys are fast like flash

3 Likes