Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Disgust-O! Is Skunk18 male x Red Eye Skunk (Sensi Skunk1 x Skunk18) this is a Nature Farm made male and female combined. Yes it is insane fast flowering and stinks bad. Yuk

8 Likes

@bassman5420 Beans landed thank you much works with my 90s project I’m doing very soon.I’m going to use @JohnnyPotseed ’s EWC seed germination technique recommended by @ReikoX on them and all the 90s brick weed and XXL bud I was gifted from a lot of cool cats too many to list.This pack adds to my 90s geek out so frickken much thank you I hope I pull out some of that old 90s funk.Project will commence very soon.

9 Likes

Hey cuz, to insure your best success, if you have any questions about that EWC method i use,just hit me up . Happy growing!

3 Likes

Awesome bud! Your project sounds super fun, I am glad you got a win on that pack! Very interested to see how everything goes, tag me when you pop them/start your project :+1:

4 Likes

Will do thanks for da beans

2 Likes

Hey brother I got the wonderful gift and prize I won from you guys… thank you so much @bassman5420 and @Pluckyevil … I am so stoked for the pbb x Gelato… all of them really but especially that pbb… woo-hoo finally made it!!!

8 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy Thank you so much for the gift, it is truly a treasure that I will cherish and share with everyone. Next in line for sure.!

14 Likes

You’re very welcome, @BRMTreefarmer. I’m sorry for the delay, but very happy to know they got there safely. Thanks for letting me know, and good luck with them!

EDIT: That’s a different washer than most people use here on OG to send seeds. It’s larger in diameter, slightly thicker, and much more dense. Most importantly, it’s superior at protecting the seeds from the evil postal rollers. I suggest you keep it for sending seeds to someone else in the future, and if anyone wants the Amazon link to buy them by the hundred, let me know.

12 Likes

@bassman5420 and @Pluckyevil
Thank you for putting together a great mix of strains that will surely check all the boxes. I appreciate both of your efforts to spread the love!

5 Likes

A lot of fire in them mail boxes :mailbox_with_mail:
Very OG of you all

4 Likes

I concur - those bigger black, firm washers are the bomb. I switched to them recently for sending stuff out and feel like my beans are much safer now. Found them on a thread here, can’t remember who originally posted em.

3 Likes

Yup, and not much more expensive.

To make it easier for anyone to find them, here’s the Amazon link in the US…

4 Likes

@Terpsnpurps Hell ya bud! Glad you had some wins and got your hands on them all! Cant wait to see what ya get going, please tag me when you pop something :+1:

@BRMTreefarmer Hey no problem at all bud. It was an honor for us to try and help some people bring in the new year on an the right note. Tag me when you pop them and once again welcome to OG! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t see my self sending to many greetings card. But what’s my best option to send a fellow o.g.er some beans in the U.s from Cad? I don’t have any of the hose washers but I’ll pick up everything I need . Hopefully can share the stuff I’ve accumulated with others.

1 Like

Check it out:

1 Like

Thanks ! I knew I seen that before - sorry for being lazy :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone looking for some free beans on this fine friday?

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s my birthday on Sunday. My girl asked me what I want for my bday and I told her seeds. She just looked at me awkwardly.

6 Likes

Sure it would be a fine Friday to get some

2 Likes

Alright - so, for the first pack of seeds, which will be a pack of 1990 Sensi Super Skunk F5’s, whoever responds first to this post and who’s birthday is on Sunday wins!

9 Likes