Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

You know, I’m not that disappointed with her either. :slight_smile: Thanks. I was going to ask if you wanted a couple of my seeds that I have left but I see the generosity of Doug had shown itself yet again! LOL
You rock @DougDawson !
:+1:

5 Likes

Wife said pbb was next run after the this one is finished lol

2 Likes

@Big Awesome bud! Glad you scored them. I think you are the only person that has got a pack of the BNC Critical XXL x Gelato, I did not make many of them at all. Also you wife has good taste in strains heh. Tag me if/when you pop anything.
Happy growing! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

4 Likes

@bassman5420 i sure will tag you and will do a grow diary when I get to start another run this surgery has put a damper in my plans but wife stepped up and started her first small run in my 2x2 tent so proud of her

5 Likes

If mine ever get here they are jumping line to front. :laughing:

1 Like

@Big Sorry to hear about the surgery, but awesome to hear about the wifey stepping up and firing up a grow!

@Brokehoe Judging from locations that have been delivered to already and where you are located, I would say it may show up today or Monday. Cant remember if yours got sent in batch 1 or batch 2.

2 Likes

Thanks again
I’m not rushing just glad I got them

1 Like

Look what came today

Thanks @Budderton

7 Likes

I’m hoping mine show soon been a bit now . You’d think the postal people should be getting caught up from Xmas by now!

2 Likes

So shall we take another crack at this while more people are awake? Who be hanging around, I think it’s time to use this thread for it’s purpose and send out some beans.

9 Likes

Hell yeah brother…:muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/pW7qmJGfiYEYxZyT9

1 Like

Yeah man! We’re here! Happy Saturday everyone!

1 Like
1 Like

I was here but smoked a joint, now I’m elsewhere……

4 Likes

Well being a lazy Saturday I think we shall start with a whole bunch of CDLC crosses since their donner was awesome and pre packed them in flips before they sent them. So let’s start with something everyone should know at this point. I got a pack of CDLC Mix Fem autos for the first person to tell me who was the amazing OGer who made all these CDLC seeds and crosses?

5 Likes

I know this but I already have some so I’ll leave for the next guy

2 Likes

Hint it rhymes with Masement means :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

basment beans?

2 Likes

Lol……………….:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes