Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

Strawberry Shortcrack AutoFem

9 Likes

What does the Shortcrack smell like?

3 Likes

Strawberries! :strawberry:

@Yetigrows did a “most excelent” in breeding this jewel. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yummy. I have some of them too. Ugh so many kickass strains to grow & not enough time.

2 Likes

Solocups and a turkey baster is now my go-to autoflower sampler method. I’ve done 6x at a time and it’s not much space at all. Any more and i thing auto waterring in needed if you got other things running… which is pretty much a yes at all times :rofl:

1 Like

Hell yeah. When this grow is done, I’ll make that ohm bucket 🪣 :relieved: :raised_hands:

For now, I’m gonna practice making High Quality Cannarillos … Really UPs the experience for me.

1 Like

Morning everyone!! An update…
As always, a shout out to a dear OGer, @Oldjoints! The one who gifted me these pearls!!
This is the first Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush…

And the second one…

I did the sexing about a week ago but honestly not sure which one is (believe the second onse!) is a fem!! Thanks!!!

8 Likes

An update on the Random Auto!! A shout out to @Yetigrows!! Hey bud!!! Can you recognize which one it happens to be!? Thanks a lot!!

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

They’re coming out nice @Abbbian ! I hope they smoke good for you! :+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks @Budderton!! Won’t be long till I get to beans you’ve gifted me!! Have a great Friday and weekend bud!! :hugs:

1 Like

Glad you made seeds. It’s a strain worthy of keeping around…….

Another update on the Apollo Ape! A shout out to @anonymous4289!!! Thank you bud!! Still struggling with heat and air circulation problems, so, apologies!!!

Looks like a fem to me! Too soon to say!? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Here are my endeavors so far…20 out of 35 have popped and been moved into solo cups.

Special thanks to the OG community, with a special shout out to Swe-Can!!!

Lob

2 Likes

DUDE. I wanna do them now too you make em look SOOO GOOD.

1 Like

do you have any left that your will to pard with

I did not have too much luck with the ones I got from people, a few did not make it past the seedling stage and two males from the earth lover. I have one grapefruit ringo and a cherry blossom that I I am hoping to keep going, I had a bug infestation and trashed all my plants but these two and one of my own cross. I do have a ton of seeds that are the second generation of a cross between Dinamed CBD and Cherry Wine F2 parents. I want to grow them out for a few more generations but I have a good feeling from a few plants. If you want I can send you some of those.

1 Like

Picked up part of a few prizes!

Want more entries!

5 Likes

All people gotta do is make you a logo?

2 Likes

*nods

that is all.

I guess not too many people want my autofem seeds and autofem pollen!

I’ll go with Leaf game puck drop.

8:10pm approx.

5 Likes

I can’t draw :rofl:

2 Likes