Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

Hey amazing folks of OG!

A lot of us here have been blessed with gifts of beans raining down from the postal heavens as we all dib, trivia and trade in and amongst the numerous incarnations of the “Free Seeds and Clones” thread that has been going on strongly this past year.

While I do know that many of them are growing strong and presented in grow logs, this thread is intended to be a place that I humbly present to you all fabulous people as a good enough place as any for all of us to showcase them growing!

To start off things, here are gifts I’m working on right now:

Girl Scout Cookies x Chem91 S1, by CSI Humboldt, gifted to me by @corey :hugs:

Fog Dog Autofem; gifted to me by @corey
Creme de a Chem AutoFem; gifted to me by @BasementBeans
Pineapple Express AutoFem; gifted to me by @sprinklememaynee

BOG SourBluTooth F2; gifted to me by @corey
Crockett’s Tangie F2; gifted to me by @GCBudz

I’m besides myself with the generosity we all have for each other here on OG and hope to see this thread blossom with photo after photo of what y’all are up to with each others gifts!

:smiley:

Post photos!
Post links to your journals!
The ONLY HARD rule I can say here is SHARE THEM PHOTOS!.

:hugs:

51 Likes

Very nice topic! I will definitely be taking a seat!

11 Likes

let me get this out of the way. i’m a grower, not a show-er :laughing::laughing: thank you folks. good night.

8 Likes

:rofl: is that what you tell all your sensimilla? :rofl:

6 Likes

BOG Sour Bubble. Half from @Herbie and half from @Alaskagrown for a seed run after hermie issues with last males. These OGers made this run much more likely to succeed as I was down to 3 seeds which are also growing now.

20 Likes

of course. as a grower here is a tip for yall.
trim them bush to make your cola looks bigger. thank me later :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

what is your seed starter soil Doug?

1 Like

@anhthormap

1 Like

Coco/perlite, same mix as their final pots

1 Like

Good idea. “Show” the love back. I’ll post some 88’s that bare sent me, they have been getting used to 5gal buckets in the big room (preparing to do the winter-seed run as promised).

2 Likes

No soil, I see bark and stuff in image, but that’s all coco coir?

1 Like

Yes, it’s coconut fibers.

1 Like

Following! Great idea! Here’s a shot of Bodhi’s Good Medicine that I’m currently running for F3 seeds. Graciously gifted by @nube

Link to the grow for anyone looking to follow: Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

20 Likes

40 Fog Dogs 4 SOG

23 Likes

:open_mouth: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Spirit Train F2 clone from @Nagel420, before & after…

11/03/21

12/22/21

She looks a little bit better now! Coming up on two months of veg… I was not expecting her to grow like this, and just topped yesterday, so I’ll be starting flower in a week or two. I’m hoping to get through it without her getting impatient and tearing down the walls to get at more light. :wink:

16 Likes

Hi folks!! Good morning!! Just a few pics as a huge thanks to OGers who have gifted me with some beans!! First off, a shout out to @Oldjoints!!! Thanks brother!!

Other major thanks to @anonymous4289 and @DougDawson, the breeder and the giver!!! :flushed: :astonished: :rofl: :hugs:

More pics to come soon!!
Thanks OG!!! And its amazing members!! Appreciate it!!! :hugs:

13 Likes

cool man. glad to see you’re growing that apollo ape, keep us updated, :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, one more…

Thank you @corey!!! There’s a Fog Dog brewing somewhere!! :flushed:
You’re nothing less than a powerhouse!! Keep on trucking brother!!!

And there’s also a GG4 in the making!!! Yeah!!!

9 Likes

Thank for tagging me!
Happy growing bro, looks like you have some great genetics going………

2 Likes