Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Waooow 5 m high :joy::rofl::joy: that maby is to high , :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Waooow just love the bud here … :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

4 Likes

[quote=“lefthandseeds, post:958, topic:2362”]
Dakini is Hindu Kush x Pre98 Bubba Kush from Centennial Seeds, a very stable strain that produces the most perfect nugs I’ve ever seen. Black Domina is a super-dank classic of course, and the Lowland Afghani is a citrusy, high yielding Afghani selection from nuglab that has more of a headband-y kind of high.

Oh man, back in the day!!! I used to get OZ’s of Black Domina that were no kidding 3 bud oz’s! Monster, perfumy buds. Beautiful taste, beautiful high!!! Perfect plants for tabled/ ebb and flow hydroponic guys!!
Id love to grow it, but I wont pay Sensi seeds $200 pack for it. Fook that.

@toastyjakes if u get an opportunity to get some of those Black Domina beans by @lefthandseeds , dont wait on it bro!!! Id be on that in a second if I was you!
If that hybrid is half as good as I remember the Domina being, its an enjoyable smoke. beauty plant.

9 Likes

Well the hybrid will certainly be half Domina! :joy:

I saw 2 phenos when I grew the Black Dom. One pheno had more of a fruity/blackberry smell, and the other had a spicy peppery smell (which is the one I used in this hybrid). I only smoked flower from the pepper pheno. The others were extremely loaded with seeds that were Jungle Spice hybrids (given out to a bunch of people here with the JS reproduction).

It’s a total knockout! I’ve smoked my share of indicas, and it might honestly be my favorite yet. I’m not sure if you’ve tried any Sweet Afghani Delicious (Black Domina S1). I’m looking forward to trying that one as well.

Anyway, I’m growing several of the BD x DK crosses right now. So far, they’re looking promising… likely to yield well, and some look like increased resin from the DK. Early flower right now (~3 weeks). Another 3-4 weeks, I’ll take plenty of pictures for my grow log and let you know what they’re like.

Can’t speak for the end result just yet, but if you’re interested in giving it a whirl, HMU.

12 Likes

the stuff back in the day was gorgeous.
I Id consider it more spice/perfume, than a fruity/berry.the gear I used to get.
Great stuff! Smoked well right to the end of the joint. Didnt lose its flavor. That was its best quality prolly. Tasted well at the roach.

DK? @lefthandseeds whats that?

5 Likes

If you are interested in some of my autos, I’m doing a givaway here:

19 Likes

That FAM sounds delicious… If there is still time I’d to be added to that list.
THANKS @ReikoX.

1 Like

If you follow the link, you will see that the list is full already. Went way faster than I anticipated! Once the givaway is over, I will make more of these available for a small S&H fee.

8 Likes

Hello .
If its possibele to get some seeds i be happy swed boy .
New in this but just love it . Looking for seeds ewry day , to fill out my grow room .
I have this about to take 2 strain and do some seeds soon , whan i have the best strains and whan i biuld a grow room nr 2 .
Love and light from Sweden

4 Likes

Impressive, truly!

Regards,

mike28086

1 Like

I think those are hybrids with Japanese Hemp

1 Like

If anybody could spare some seeds For cbd like valentines x or ringos gift and also high thc seeds seeds like black lime or what you got that’s close I’ll take them. I’m trying to grow and make medicine to help control my sons seizures. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

I would really like to grow out some more strains with my outdoor plants if anyone has any beans to let go of. I was reading about the Black Dom cross I absolutely love that strain from back in the day! Thanks in advance !!!

I would really like to try a few autos outdoor, please give me a heads up when you restock !!!

1 Like

anybody got any autoflowers they want to part with or trade for or sell even hit me up

Anyone got a gg4 clone theyre willing to trade or give out for free? PM me.

Checking to see if someone has and old school NL5. Or any of the wide leaf Christmas structure NL. Bubba Kush is mi favorita as well. Holler at me.

I’ll take a few if you have smell left

Some left autocorrect

I’m about to do some plucking on my large outdoor plants. I can literally take dozens and dozens of cuts. I cannot, however, cover the shipping at the moment. So you can meet in the lower mainland of BC, or I can ship if you cover the cost. A dozen cuts are around $30 to ship anywhere in Canada, probably similar to USA.

Black Gojidawg (most plentiful)
Cuvee
Peanut Butter Breath
Cheese Quake
Shishkaberry (limited)

Let me know, I’ll be plucking next week.

19 Likes