Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I like them all , and Love what i see . Happy swed if i can get some seeds to grow this .
Love and light

2 Likes

Love your description on your autos, mind if I ask your mention (sizeable) my only experience so far is 2 low riders that lived up to the name low ie short ! I’d like to see a 3/5 ft auto is there such a beast,a 2 plus oz plant ? Great looking plants hard to see there total height from your pics !

5 Likes

Mine are fems, but still photoperiod. They’re 4-5ft right now… On the large side for indoor indicas, but not surprisingly big.

10 Likes

Sorry about that for some reason I thought they were autos ! Either way great looking buds !

5 Likes

cani be another guy that bums some budnutz pa-weeze lol

4 Likes

There are strains they call ‘super autos’ that supposedly grow much bigger and yield more. I think they’ll take like 12+ weeks versus the usual 8-10.

Could be standard breeder hype, but it might be worth looking into.

4 Likes

Definately word of the day.

10 Likes

Super autos ?? Where can i find them ? I looking for strain give monster yeld .

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a few seeds I can send a gift back from Canada get u few seeds back I have blueberry and purple kush

1 Like

have GDP f2 also if needed

2 Likes

No idea how homogeneous the GDP I have is. I’d like to think its well bred. What’s yours look like @SamwellBB?

1 Like

Flash super autoflowers are the largest on the market. Make sure it says Super autoflower on the strain. These will grow for 15-16 weeks. Seed to harvest. 5 meters high tall enough for you?

7 Likes

Sorry I don’t know much about them except for reading about them on forums etc. @V4vendetta knows what hes talking about though!

2 Likes

Is that 5 METERS as in 15 feet? Thats like …too big haha

4 Likes

mine was from Grand Daddy Purple seeds Attitude many years ago
the male from the same pack is my GDP runt male stud
started off as a runt, turned into a giant
has been used in some of my better strains
here he is

don’t remember much about the mother as I wasn’t working with her but imagine she carries good genetics
another example of what the GDP male does
this is a Marauder (GG#4 x GDP runt male) bud

20 Likes

That’s a big Bud dude. And that GDP male looks like it’s the reason it’s as big as it is. How did it change flavor wise? @SamwellBB

2 Likes

Even if its 3 meters thats still crazy big. They give a height range of 3-5 meters on the seed banks ive looked at. I wonder if Stitch has a website or is he just distributing via seed banks? I’ll check but I think i would found it already…
Edit: found https://flashseedsbank.com
Amazing cherry F1 superauto from flash seeds

18 Likes

Wow that’s incredible! Will have to try one of those outdoors next year.

2 Likes

no idea, have not grown Marauder myself
that was a tester’s grow

4 Likes

wow you step away for a week or 2 and it feels like you miss so much i love ya guys and gals so much kindness and generosity here right on folks

5 Likes