Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Off topic, but while trying to catch up on this thread, I caught these two :joy:. So in a way, thanks @misterbee for the distraction that brought the fish in lol

23 Likes

Offering final product is not allowed on OG, better delete that part before a moderator finds it. :wink:

14 Likes

Wow, great catch! :fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes

Hey bud, welcome to OG. As already suggested please edit your offer for finished product out of your post.

6 Likes

DO NOT offer finished flower on here at all good way to get banned we donā€™t need that kind of stuff

8 Likes

Iā€™m a smaller soil grower and only run up to 5 at a time between 2 tents. I run a T5 early and then switch to a 315 CMH light that has given me awesome results. I have 8 grows under my belt so Iā€™m not a master by any stretch but I do seem to have a knack for it and try to learn all I can. Iā€™d love to throw my hat in the ring on some testing and seed runs but I want to be up front that Iā€™m very small scale. Rather be honest and miss chances to run free seeds than misrepresent my capabilities to those giving. Definitely interested though and really interested in old landrace genetics (which actually led me to the site in the first place, before I knew you guys shared seeds so freely between yourselves).

I do have a 1000w HPS I havenā€™t broken out yet thoughā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Hey good job @allotment we definitely donā€™t need big brother snooping around

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

Iā€™m new to growing and trying to get my hands on some different strains, vietnamese black primarily, Iā€™m still learning of course.

I currently have some citrusy bagseed of unknown strain growing and theyā€™re about to harvest. My second run is 2 Super Skunk fems and a Blueberry Muffin clone I randomly got when going into a local store one time.

I have spare Super Skunk Fems from ILGM that I could swap, just trying to figure everything out and expand my knowledge and personal seed bank.

Anybody have anything for a newbie? Been smoking for years, quit for 10 and now Iā€™m growing due to it being legal finally and to help with nerve pain and stuff.

Just seeing what is up. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and reply

5 Likes

Hey there :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

We all rather enjoy this forum so we all like to abide by set rules :wink: one of the easy to follow rules is no sales of final product, or sending of final product. We all enjoy the legal ability to grow our

FREE

though a rather generous offer its just not something that is needed :wink: lots of great growers here, please think about the community edit out the offering of final product, itā€™s a small comment that could lead others to believe thatā€™s what this forum is about.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if you were responding to me or Ripski but I would take you up on that! Loved Northern Lights back in the day.

1 Like

Letā€™s keep up with the good vibes in here, this place is something special that can easily be lost. Canā€™t be thankful enough for everyone who welcomed me in and shared their germplasm with me! Letā€™s overgrow the world together!

15 Likes

So true @JustSumTomatoes. This place is unique. We canā€™t let it get out of hand. We gotta live by the golden rule here.

Second that!

9 Likes

Youā€™re doing a really good job at that. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

OG at itā€™s best!!! Proud of ya, Bro, for TRUE!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Agreed, @misterbee, @JustSumTomatoes is one of our best. I hope to get some of his Orange Grove sprouted in a week or two, along with a couple other things you are familiar with!

4 Likes

Off topic, but just so youā€™ll know, Kosher Daddy dropped down from Oh, Canada. Big props to ya, eh? Tune in TOMORROW!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Iā€™m not sharing the final, just the seeds lol the final products are for personal use and any pics are for educational purposes. Good looking out though

3 Likes

I would happily snag some of those, could even swap some of my super skunk fems. Hit me up and let me know

1 Like

Niceā€¦ what happen to your photo/logo?

2 Likes

You guys got somethingā€™s going up there thatā€™s forsure!