Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Moving up to distributor status! Need your own site now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @misterbee :raised_hands:

I see there were a bunch of things on diygreenlife I missed. Those beans seem to go fast. Like that SSDD. Gonna have to check there more often.

5 Likes

NNNNooooooooo, not me!!! Satisfied right where I am, just feel better when I can do “the Johnny Appleseed Thing”. That Fall Box and Spring Box, that’s another animal!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I’ve got another “little surprise” in the works, might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if a few members take a sip, we’re good. What did you see on diy… that you were hankering for? It just may be in the “Ole Stash Bag”!!!

15 Likes

I think you’ve got everything! Hahah. Just that SSDD really. Interested in that bramble, but only because I dunno what it is. :wink:

1 Like

I have a spare stamp, so PM me an address if you like and I send you a few @Rhino_buddy

8 Likes

Yeah I hear you there. I’ve never gotten a thing from Sebring site. I barely even know what I need to do on there

5 Likes

You guys are way too nice! One day I’ll have lots to share!

1 Like

You should watch for Sebrings instagram. Managed to snag a pack of the Pink Panama before it went OOS thanks to the heads up from there.

8 Likes

Is his insta. Sebring as well?

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMavfq9hqEH/?igshid=12yya0uxqoj93

Here’s the link.

I don’t get on Instagram enough to see the updates. Lol

3 Likes

He has also said he usually puts the stuff up on Sunday mornings. I think it may be 10am PST, so I try and check when I remember.

4 Likes

Hey did you figure out how to mix the sample stuff everyone else got

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Good tip. Thanks @Greasy .

1 Like

And they’re gone. Damn. I had some F3’s baking but had to give the plant away when I moved.

2 Likes

No, but I think @Sebring’s Thread had a Video of the process…I think. If not, I’ll try to rustle up the suggested procedure. Bear with me on that, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have 3 SSDD bagseeds. Maybe I should make some seeds with those. It seems like that would be something worthwhile to send in for a fundraiser or something.

3 Likes

I’m sure someone around has some tucked away. I just wanna be a hoarder!

1 Like

I am guessing from the context you mean the STS kits? The videos are here: https://diygreenlife.com/product/sts-dry-chems/

4 Likes

They are in the mail. :love_letter:

7 Likes

Hi @potdaddy4x4 and @misterbee I have saved the post .

there is also this thread that also has the same video and some more explanation

6 Likes

Check @other_barry 's entry for Instructions. THANKS Bro @other_barry, OG of ya!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes