Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Dang I forgot the 3. :sob:

2 Likes

Never mind, still have many of them, PM me your addy and they will go your way ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

P. S. : You have to sing loudly: ā€œFor he is a Jolly Good Fellow ā€¦ā€ bayanfrech|nullxnull

11 Likes

This place is awesome.

5 Likes

Oh no. You have been practicing so hard. :wink: PM me your address and you get them.

1 Like

Oh looks like you have to choose if you want them from George or me. lol

3 Likes

Lol. I have been practicing. But I can accept i didnā€™t get it in to completion, but if @George has some extras too, Iā€™d love some huckleberry. :grin:

4 Likes

Got you covered ā€¦ Arriba|nullxnull

3 Likes

Youā€™re too kind sir! Iā€™ll make some beans to share this year and spread the wealth. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Your letters are ready @NIGHTMARE @Seamonkey84 @TheNorthAbides. Will go out tomorrow. Expect two weeks or a bit longer to the US, should go faster to the UK. Thanks for playing and enjoy your seeds. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

16 Likes

Damn those Oregon Huckleberry seeds must be the fattest seeds I ever had. :joy:

12 Likes

Nice. Lots of energy stored in there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks again for your time, effort, and generosity!!!
:v:t3::boom::v:t3:

6 Likes

Hey folks, just a quick update. @corey was kind enough to offer up some Tangerilla x c99 from @GrumpyOldBastards a while back and I received them today safe and sound. Just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know.

13 Likes

that is going to be a good one I believe I am looking for a C99 male for her and Durban Poison male

she will make good things I think :slight_smile:

I just bought his sleeping beauty - durban poison x c99 and his Candyman - Golden Goat x C99

as he shares with us thought I would throw a few bucks back in his hat :slight_smile:

I have four of his testers to work with outside and then inside with them over the winter just

need a flower room and spring

be safe and plant seeds

Dequilo

9 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see the Sleeping Beauty!

2 Likes

that one will make it outside this year :wink:

I see good things to come from it

3 Likes

Thanks for helping to make this a great place to hang out.

2 Likes

Found anything? :smirk:

1 Like

Tangimatic Auto Fems - 7 (Fastbuds)

14 Likes

Tangieā€™matic is a sativa dominant, medical auto strain with 23% THC.It produces huge yields with bright green buds covered with snow trichomes. This is a great daytime smoke strain that can help with concentration, increase creativity, and relieve headaches. The effect of this variety is invigorating and clear - it is ideal for morning use.Tangieā€™matic has a spicy tangerine flavor, citrus and refreshing fruit notes. This monster grows up to 150 cm when grown outdoor. It is recommended to use pots of 40-50 liters. The plant structure is great for LST or SCROG use. Under such conditions, the yield of Tangiā€™ematic can significantly increase.

Great find ā€¦ Arriba|nullxnull

9 Likes