Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I have some panama red from pride of the lion seeds. Haven’t grown any out yet to verify. But I’d be willing to send some your direction

3 Likes

That would be amazing, is there anything you are looking for? Also many thanks.

Nah I’m good right now. Already have too many seeds headed my direction. Just pm me your address and I’ll drop em off today at the ole mailbox

9 Likes

You sir are amazing, cant thank you enough. Will pm shortly. Are you in USA?

3 Likes

Yes I am! 10 char

2 Likes

@DougDawson Not in possession of that one. Sorry!

1 Like

All good brother, I just saw you had a cross on your list. @Moka has offered some of these hard to find seeds up so I am all set. Wow this place is just the best. OG has come through for me on this in less than a day. Very grateful to Moka and all who checked their stash for me.

7 Likes

I’ve got some Panama Haze BX2. Panama Haze came from Ace seeds, but mine that I used to BX is much more like OT Haze than Panama. Good if you’re looking for something hazey, but probably not too much like panama red.

8 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:OK we will try a different way “hey everyone, Im looking for Hindu Kush strain. Anyone have any seeds ? :mask:

3 Likes

Sorry bud, that one is not in my seed box.

:cowboy_hat_face:Thanks for the reply :mask:

3 Likes

How about, who has some old school ak47? My dad was telling me how much better it used to be, that the versions now just don’t compare. I’d love to surprise him with some.

Love you guys.

6 Likes

I love u :banana::heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

so many interesting giveaways :heart_eyes: this place is amazing , guys who make this , you all rock :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Back in the old Overgrow days I gave seeds to anyone who wanted/needed it…I could care less if the people just joined on that day…send me a PM bromigo.

Hawaiian Purple Kush was a clone only strain and I have a homemade cross of HPK.

14 Likes

I have some that were given to a friend from an old timer. He gave them to me since they are older and tough to crack. I got the very first one I tried to sprout and got it to flower but lost it to infestation while I was out of town for work.

So, I plan o try again this year. I also have a film canister about a third filled or more, of old Mexican. I haven’t gotten any to pop yet but my friend did have one that I saw and he later said stunk up his whole property like skunk. That’s when I lit up, lol… He lost it to freeze before the finish due to him living higher up in the mountains.I’m hoping to get them going this year and start collecting clones and males. It would be my pleasure to be able to get them out to everyone. Wish me luck. peace

14 Likes

Very cool, I am sure some fresh beans would be well met. Good luck.

4 Likes

Good luck @GMan!

3 Likes

Seriously Im with everyone else :point_up: Im praying you get them going :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d never grown it before but it sure looked like the pics I’ve seen for the structure. I left it small but it looked right. I had a roommate here while I was out of town and she never paid any attention to it. It was full of aphids when I got home (outside) and just too late in the season so I offed it. It was a good sign though.

5 Likes