Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Sounds good shoot me a pm with your address I’ll get them out tomorrow if I get to the city .

4 Likes

Thank you friend. Hope they start a fire out there. :wink:

4 Likes

That was quick everything spoken for now . Next week I’ll be offering more from this breeder if you were on the fence taking too long deciding.

13 Likes

Really cool of you man.

3 Likes

I may have a few Ace Panama left from last year, I’ll look tomorrow when I pack envelopes.

3 Likes

That’s awesome brother, thanks. To be honest Moka sent me some Panama Red which I passed on to Jeffislivinlife and I don’t want to take advantage of your generosity. I really do appreciate it though.

4 Likes

I’ll let you know…chance is good I have a few.

3 Likes

If your looking for somewhere to send the Panama let me know…

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Thanks everybody that asked for my Bluestink it is all gone for now but in about 2 weeks i will have Texas Afghan Kate it will be a strain of Afghani and Black Eyed Kate :mask:

12 Likes

just started some seedlings last night sucks so hard starting over lol leave it to me to get busted a month before we went legal in NY sorta anyway I got a few packs of autos and photos thanks old joints Gaz Mr. Sparkle as always humbled by you folks generosity

9 Likes

is bukakke just a fun way of saying open pollination or is it a different cut I have never heard of?

2 Likes

it’s a sex term. don’t google if you dont want graphic results

7 Likes

Lol. I bet your right. Seems like it would correlate with open pollination. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lol, it’s also a Japanese noodle dish :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re right. Saying open pollination is probably the most SFW way to compare it.

3 Likes

Who knows tho. A name is just a name. Let’s ask black market breeders. Get them/him/her on here! :wink:

1 Like

Much like poo-poo is a Hawaiian dessert.

6 Likes

Yeah and delicious.

2 Likes

Pretty sure pu pu is essentially Hawaiian for appetizer

3 Likes

Yes, “any hot or cold usually bite-size appetizer, often served in a varied assortment.” Now this has me looking at stuff. Spotted dick for example. I did not realize dick meant dog and both mean pudding.

3 Likes