Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I wish I had the space for one of those Sensi Star clones, im a few months away from really being able to do much!

3 Likes

@DougDawson definately had people jumping through their a$$es, thats for sure. OG to the MAX!

5 Likes

Umm, beer? wine? Other types of Libation?

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:i guess i am a hoarder i love seeds :mask:

4 Likes

I did! Thank you! Didn’t know where to post that I got them…:thinking:
The thread said closed. Still learning how this all works…:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

PSA - PSA - PSA - PSA!!! Have made up 60, yes SIXTY Coin Flips, minimum 5 seeds each with more due in during the next two weeks. It now looks like possibly a “Two Flips Choice per member”, we’ll see. You can now return to your normal local programming. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

tenor (3)

5 Likes

Should I get out of the way? I’m old and could get trampled!

9 Likes

No brother, stick by me. You got a blocker, we can head for the end zone together.

5 Likes

Heck no!!! Hang in there, they normally swerve outta the way…no promises, though. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: You think you’re old??? Dirt ain’t got nothing on me!!!

8 Likes

Awesome, I got some bag seed strains I’m trying to replace with true strains

1 Like

It’s good to have friends.
I know. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I hear you bro haha. My vault runs deep. But come outdoor season I try to go big with variety so the vault depths get raided.

3 Likes

Dang misterbee can’t wait to see the fire. Should add a skill testing question to slow ppl down and trip them up hahaha

9 Likes

Oh shit, someone just changed the game…

4 Likes

I gotta surprise for 'em, might weed out the “riff-raff”, only the strong/true survive this one. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Sounds like I better take My panic attack meds for this

6 Likes

3 Likes

LOL, what if we are only part Riff or Raff? Like on our fathers side?

10 Likes

You’ll fit right in at my next Family Reunion…lol SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes