Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

The idea of the other thread is different. Like send five packs to one person and let them spread it.

4 Likes

True , and ya I agree. Different idea.

2 Likes

So on the other thread you let one or two people get them and they would be sent 4 or 5 and they send them on to others?
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Ah just missed it, Dibs. :frowning:

2 Likes

Wow everyone is killing it with the OG spirit tonite. I’m just chilling, watching over my mom in hospis. If I put down the phone somebody else jumps in tossing around fire. :grin:
Love it keep up the good work spreading fire.

4 Likes

That’s the idea of the pass-it-along thread

3 Likes

Dayyyum. Missed out on that one. Gotta sleep sometime :v:t4:

1 Like

" I don’t like these stinking Giveaways!!!"…sucha corny idea…lol SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

image have a great day my overgrow people

5 Likes

Dibs! Lol :crazy_face:

Sorry I’m starting to think @misterbee yes me trained to just post dibs after I see 1 of his posts!

2 Likes

Yes please. PM sent.

These ‘insta-giveaways’ are just part of what I love about this place!! I’m gone a few hours and a couple of em popped up lol
Congrats to the winners, and good luck to the losers for the next ones! GROW ON!!
Awesome of you @DougDawson & @Pawsfodocaws for showing true OGenerosity!

5 Likes

lol this thread is very different than the first thread

1 Like

I tried to order from him but they said they don’t ship to Canada :cry:

1 Like

I need to start staying up one hour later :flushed:

5 Likes

Hell, I put in some work in the tent and missed fire last night. Congrats to those that got some!

6 Likes

That’s ok, your opportunity is coming soon. You can get his beans while supporting OG.

7 Likes

It appears that the same thing happened to me and gotta sleep sometime :joy:

3 Likes

I know the feeling. Seems like every time I check in here I just missed the action by a few min.

1 Like

Anyone got some :fire: :fire: :fire: auto’s they want to share? Either feminized or regular but preferably regular…

1 Like