Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

cannabliss? waiting on your info for theseeds
edit lol there ya are

I just fill vegan gel caps with it. I get the 1ml sized ones, 00 I think. Super convenient IMO. Just a pain in the dick to fill and cap a liter of coconut oil.

1 Like

the coconut oil works good in gummies but will only handlē so much of the oil it changes the texture eventually especially if you refridgeratē them

I’ve thought about going that route but haven’t gotten around to it yet. Having a bottle full of them would be great.

Good to know! I would have thought there would be mixing issues with it, but then again I am not gifted in the culinary arts so it was a total guess :laughing:

1 Like

Make green dragon like listed here.

Then just solvent transfer to add to another recipe there’s great ones in their but this is my favorite so far.

3 Likes

Well, I’m a lady and have been laughing at all the silly posts. Never offended by any of that. I have a great sense of humor!
Carry on… :rofl:

7 Likes

I also use the Lorran oils they are grwat ton of variety but be careful they arē STRong have a good day folks stupid cracked screen blahhh!!!

4 Likes

On the edibles note, my wife likes me to make her up some ‘Dry Ice Hash brownies’ and/or some DIY peanut butter balls with the Dry Ice Hash

she’s not very fond of gummies lol

1 Like

Hey anyone know who sent these?

Two of them maid it. I’m trying to figure out what they are.
I got them a while ago. I can’t remember.

5 Likes

I think @HaRdRoC sent some stuff with Pokémon cards.

2 Likes

Or @CADMAN

He’s used pokemon cards in the past.

3 Likes

Oh man, are they all crushed?

3 Likes

yeah @CADMAN

2 Likes

Wow it’s been an interesting morning here I see lol

3 Likes

Lol nope not me, either stickers or dvd’s from me

4 Likes

LolHahaha
I’m finally all caught up on this multi thousand post thread :tired_face:
Lots of funny shit and tremendous giveaways.
Almost started at the bottom on some of those giveaways :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yup that was me from a long long while ago. Like from last January…

Was Kosher Daddy F1 Regular… sadly I don’t have any of these left. So if ya got 2 outta it. Make some seeds :wink:

Did they just arrive today.?

7 Likes

I’m outside planting and weeding beds for 2 hours and this thread =

I love this place :smiley:

1 Like

tumblr_m873u90p1d1qbu6npo1_250

3 Likes