Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

No, but I think @Sebring’s Thread had a Video of the process…I think. If not, I’ll try to rustle up the suggested procedure. Bear with me on that, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have 3 SSDD bagseeds. Maybe I should make some seeds with those. It seems like that would be something worthwhile to send in for a fundraiser or something.

3 Likes

I’m sure someone around has some tucked away. I just wanna be a hoarder!

1 Like

I am guessing from the context you mean the STS kits? The videos are here: https://diygreenlife.com/product/sts-dry-chems/

4 Likes

They are in the mail. :love_letter:

7 Likes

Hi @potdaddy4x4 and @misterbee I have saved the post .

there is also this thread that also has the same video and some more explanation

6 Likes

Check @other_barry 's entry for Instructions. THANKS Bro @other_barry, OG of ya!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

hey @other_barry sorry I hadn’t seen that I had already posted, I thought you’re talking about where to get the sts

:om: :pray:

3 Likes

I’ve got a “doo-doo pot” full of SSDD. Don’t know the germination rate, but willing to slide +20 to ya. From that, you SHOULD be able to do your thing. PM with Personal Info and they’ll be on the Winds. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

This man right here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::point_up::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Same time your Lefty’s ride, not to worry. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The world with you in it @misterbee is a good world :earth_americas:

16 Likes

I have some SSDD and Maui Cherry Bomb from Sebring that I traded for, I’m trying to fit them in a run along with Orange Gogi Razor

9 Likes

Thankyou

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Thanks Instg8ter, I think he is already covered and won’t have to wait for your future run in case your intention was to share them. Here we live the present, things are pretty fast and positively solved … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

That was not directed at you but thanks for your passive aggressive input and help as usual. I have no clue what your butt hurt about but leave me the hell out of it. Have never interacted with you nor would I. If you have a problem with me, why don’t you let me know what it is rather than taking shots in the thread.

11 Likes

Even enough to share a couple or three with me?

3 Likes

Depends on where you’re located? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The U.S.A. if that’s O.K.?

1 Like

So I dusted a couple of buds on my GG4 S1 with pollen from a Greenpoint Dreamcatcher male. I’ve got 5 packs of 5 seeds to give away. First 5 to say dibs can have them.

9 Likes