Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

In high-school long ago I would buy qps and roll it all up. Eventually it becomes second nature.

1 Like

You know what. I ran all mine without a drip emitter. Maybe if I add one of those it will increase pressure and split the load better. Thanks for posting pics. Made it all click for me.

2 Likes

Those hold 1.5 cubic feet of soil, thatā€™s my normal mix, I think that soil is 3 years old, and has had 5 full grows done with it, amending and composting between. I just grew 3 cherry wine (2 got pulled for being male), 3 abc until they showed male and now this berry freak, all without tilling, or amending. I love showing that soil gets better the older it gets, if you treat it right.

Yeah, thatā€™s what I did. I guess I could get slower pumps and return these.

Oh I know, I turned it on full blast with no hoses when I first set it up and was blown away with how much it moved.

5 Likes

Could maybe put a fan speed controller on it and turn it down I wonder.

2 Likes

Oh i used to roll nice joints back in the day. Started using cannabis in 1972 (fnck! Im old) my old fingers have arthritis in them an i just am not able to anymore.

6 Likes

Can get joint rollers If your hands donā€™t wanna cooperate. They work pretty well.

3 Likes

Ok, I just ordered 1 of each of these to try. I love Amazon, they will be here tomorrow.

I got a 120 gph and a 210, anything lower didnā€™t have enough lift for my riser

Thanks friend! Iā€™m stoked for both of those. Got some PPPPollen today! Thanks for that too. Hope these purple poison cookies pop fast. :wink:

1 Like

I started with a pipe in '57, but moved to rolling by '59. I still prefer a joint, and still roll every day. Occasionally Iā€™ll hit a pipe but not oftenā€¦

editā€¦ the only time I hit pipes are when weā€™re smoking some hash. But straight weedā€¦naw, gimme a joint every time!

4 Likes

I hear you @BigMike55, all the costs of agingā€¦ I was 9 then!! lol, arenā€™t we all?

Have ever tried looking into magnesium ( I mean to you, not the plants lol!!!)? It relaxes our muscles and joints but ingestion can be tricky, and it takes time so itā€™s in all your body!!
Best of health brother!!!

1 Like

Awesome brother

1 Like

Yeah, I am with you there. I have been lectured by so many about how wasteful it is and this is all from other growers. I always tell them the same thing. Itā€™s what I prefer and I grow weed, if you cant afford to waste a bit of pot for a joint than you likely need to stop whinning at people and leard to grow better :crazy_face:

6 Likes

The wife stores all the roaches in a big jar and breaks em down when it gets full lol That ā€˜resinated roach dopeā€™ is off the hook!

5 Likes

I just tell em itā€™s how my old man taught me. If you ainā€™t got enough you ainā€™t growin it right.

5 Likes

Do you save the roach joint roaches separately? Generation style? In HS we got to 4th genā€¦

3 Likes

Lol, we did the same. I flush them now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, actually she does. lol Thatā€™s ā€˜her stashā€™! Touch it and die!

1 Like

I put my roaches in the tip of a cig. Burn the evidence!

2 Likes

Well, there are rainy days, even sometimesā€¦ Hope this will be ending soon!!!

yet as @Chronickyle put well,

:laughing: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is true my friend! Only 2 people get at my stash, me and the wife. We are chilling. But it wasnā€™t long ago that I was scraping resin from bowls on rainy days so I do feel for yā€™all who arenā€™t chilling.

5 Likes