Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Not where I live… rain is so 2019

1 Like

Ok gents my phone just died. time to do some work before it is roasting hot out. See y’all later.

1 Like

In prohibition countries and or states, it is always a drag to find something decent, one quite often falls prey of one or two sources, of crappy stuff, or the offensive prices for flowers!!! :scream: :crazy_face: :joy: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Do t think I need to scrape quite yet:

And I have 4 plants ready for harvest besides those OZ’s pictured

5 Likes

Holy Guacamole! No enchiladas!!! Awesome stash!! :scream: :crazy_face: :sob: :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Smokin the ‘roach dope’ reminded me of a funny story…
Over the years, we’ve had several school bus conversions. Full on converted to motor homes, complete with nice bathrooms etc. I did all the mechanical maintenance and kept em running nice. I had changed out the steering wheel on one and had the original wheel by the driver’s seat. We were rolling down the highway with several friends on board, smoking (roach dope joints, of course) they were all sitting at the table behind the driver’s seat… I slowly got up and leaned agains the stove across the aislefrom them passing the joint and getting high…er. All while keeping a watchful eye on the road ahead (very straight and empty) the bus was perfectly aligned and didn’t veer at all, just kept going straight. Finally one notice I was there with them and no one behind the wheel…They freaked out! I was only one step away to grab the wheel if it veered at all, but they didn’t realize that! :rofl: :rofl:
Ok, I blew their buzz…but to make it up we rolled up several more joints and I proceeded to get them fried…again. Then I said’ I’m worn out, can anyone take the wheel for a bit? One of my buddies said sure I will…so I handed the spare steering wheel over my shoulder to the table…they freaked again!

edit… was that mean? naw’ it was funny as shit!

11 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!

3 Likes

With you there, this is my last 4 plants. I stopped weighing stuff but it will keep me going. You can bet I had some in the cupboard before this harvest:)

29 Likes

make a contest to guess the weight, lol… I’m guessing a bit over 48 ounces

3 Likes

Wow! Intimidating!!! Congrats and well deserved buddy!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

“Tammy, we’re gonna need a bigger pantry!!” :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Looks like I missed several hundred posts. I may go back and reread them or I’m gonna turn on the ps4 and load up some jedi fallen order.

1 Like

Lol, I have no idea. When a jar is empty I grab another and if someone is short I give a jar.

5 Likes

I’m 4’8” does that count?

J/k

5 Likes

im 3’6 lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah, and then when you move to a new location / state. Dealt with that BS for 20 years. Don’t miss it. Luckily I had some good, reliable hookups most of those years.

1 Like

Me? I’ only 2’ 6"…across. Does sideways count?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: sure it does.

1 Like

lol i wish i wasn’t out of likes

2 Likes

In actuality I’m 6’4" in height lol bet ya didn’t know they stacked shit that high, huh?

4 Likes

3 Likes