Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Hers the post explaining my process

2 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: thanks.
So having some air in the bag is preferred yes.
Iā€™ll toss a few ounces in the freezer this way and see how it all goes. Iā€™m assuming the freezer is cureing it?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s correct the air in the zip lock helps preventing the vacuum sealer from squishing the buds into a glob .

1 Like

But If I like a compact blob, without any air in the bag, this is OK too? Iā€™m thinking :thinking: Cannabis Cobs.

2 Likes

Yes for sure I use the same method to firm up fluffy buds works well the air isnā€™t needed for any thing other than to keep you from over squishing the bud.

2 Likes

Ok so I bought like 5 BOG strains today, I am super stoked. So letā€™s give away some seeds. Come on sharks, lets start circling.

tenor (3)

9 Likes

Blood in the water

I can see them circling, like sharks smelling blood

I think afew must be on stealth shark mode. You cant see them but believe me their there

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never owned a bog strain youā€™ve got my attention .

2 Likes

right. i can feel a disturbance in the OGforce lol

must be the apollo ape preparing forr launch

2 Likes

Yeah bud, sorry but those are not up for grabs. I got a few BOG reproductions but these are my first from the man himself. Got Pack a of Sour Bubble BX3, A pack of Sour Blutooth, A half pack of Sweet Cindy and a pack of Sour Boggle. I am pretty confident there will be seeds for all at some point but not before I grow them :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Cool score, hope you find some great plants.

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good any free seeds are worth sticking around to holler dibs for.

2 Likes

Oh yeah and a 5 pack of Bogglegum and LSD. But thatā€™s not what we are here for. How about some God Bud 2.0 x Major Indica. This is from @Seamonkey84 and should be a real show stopper. I think that will be first. Hold tight for the rules cause itā€™s never that easy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dibs dibs and many more @DougDawson. Lol didnā€™t read all the wayā€¦holding tight

Ok, are you all ready? Let me hear you.

1 Like

Dibs Doug dibs

Were ready man. Wwwwwoooohhhhoooo