Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Yeah im definitely excited to try it but i believe the cross is
Lavender Jack (Bodhi Seeds) X Vanilla Frosting (Humboldt Seed Co.)

2 Likes

i have a 144 plant countā€¦ so i will grow em small and fast 36+ per 4x4 !

6 Likes

damn thats alot outdoor?

If you get your hands on some of Somaā€™s Lavender, youā€™ll be TOTALLY satisfied, trust me. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

will be indoor. just recently got the license so still figuring things out. first few runs prob just 1.8 gal pots in soil nd transition into 2 4x4 tables drip or flood tables if you think about it 2 tables already uses up close to 90 ish leavs enough for moms and testers. but im on the hunt for some amazing genetics!

Wow man, I canā€™t even imagine. I filled my 4x4 wall to wall with one plant. Last grow maxed it out with 4 and was too crowded. My hats off to you. Got any pics? How do you keep them so small? What yield do you get out of each of them?

2 Likes

like i said still very new to that many but goal is 1.5 per table and then make as many edibles as i can lmao i had a friend back in day do 90 per 4x8 tent in soil and he would hit 3 lbs a harvest with a 2 week veg. strain dependent. as for pics i will have some once i move into the new place and set it up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey thanks for the heads up on the good lavender!

1 Like

All good bud, just curious is all. I took my 29 plant count because it was the smallest they offered. The fact is that I can grow way more than I can smoke with 4 plants, the extras will just give me room to play with some stuff. In the end itā€™s all about what works for you so if flipping smaller plants at 2 weeks works for you than thatā€™s awesome. As I say, not criticizing, just interested in other ways to do things :v:

5 Likes

i figured i would just take the most from what the dr offered i might find sticking to lower numbers is better but if i have extra i can always give away to friends and family and have them know it was grown without pgrā€™s or harmful chemicals.

2 Likes

I flip as soon as they show and keep them small. They average ~2.5 zips per. I canā€™t see getting more than like 12-15 shoved in my 4x4. I have 9 now and itā€™s tightā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking but I know many grow multiple small plants instead of larger ones. Whatever works for you is whatā€™s best. I just couldnā€™t picture 36+ plants in a 4x4. Does not mean it canā€™t be done. So many ways to get to where you want itā€™s always nice to explore what others are doing.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll say itā€¦from seedā€¦canā€™t be done. 36 that is :rofl:

2 Likes

so are we talking about their original lavender #1? checking out their site and i see they have a couple lavender options

1 Like

@anon93244739 buffalooo soldiieeer

4 Likes

only had 250 posts to catch up on

2 Likes

Tell me more about the vacuum sealing. Iā€™ve got a food vacuum sealing machine, need some bags tho

Iā€™ve been at work the last 13hrs and you guys are just tossing beans around like itā€™s raining skittles lol

3 Likes

Indeed, Lavender #1, The Granddaddy of them all!!! There was a Co-Op Seed Run a little over a year ago here. Plenty of seeds scattered about. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

hey thanks again, iā€™ll have to keep my :eyes: peeled. maybe some will pop up around here sometime

1 Like

In my auto perpetual I run 8 plants in a 2x4 they are on a 12 week cycle 2 week rotation 4 iweeks ā€œvegā€ then 8 weeks in the tent chopping 2 plants every 2 weeks for photo I go big 4 plants in a 4x4

1 Like