Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Man, you can’t go wrong with a big bag of Sour Blutooth. @Bullskinner, you are amazing. @anon93244739 , I am going to be watching for these :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s a wonderful day… I’m not working this Saturday hahaha. Only be working on my MacDibby call lol

1 Like

Aw nah bro, you keep the flip. I do appreciate the offer though! I’ve got so many irons in the fire atm It’s no biggie, I wouldn’t be able to do anything with them anytime in the near future. I’ll get some sooner or later. lol

1 Like

I configured my printer so I can run envelopes now, thanks Google! And hello to envelopes with some flare

1 Like

The glare from your flair left me with smiles to spare!

1 Like

Been busy today and missed a bunch, still trying to catch up lol. Here’s some beef Kafta for everyone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@anon93244739 sorry to hear about your accident brother, seems like everyone getting injured lately, myself included…

13 Likes

I can get you now @CADMAN . Shoot me you address

1 Like

You gotta slow down is all, lol like me…get a rollaround walker. Less injuries! :grin: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yayyy. I get it, hell I like designing stuff for the fun of it. But I toss that stuff away haha. I mean, I love that stuff, I appreciate the hell outta it. (The packageig)

But to me it’s like a Smokin hot woman, dressed up in super fine clothes :heart_eyes: & all my brain can say is “Tear that stuff off, I want inside this package :package:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

Well shit, I mean I guess I’ll have some as long as there’s some pita, hummus, tabouli, maybe some warak arish…

2 Likes

picky picky picky lol tell ya what, OTUG, just gimme his…I’ll take care of it!

1 Like

I’ll bring a weed buffet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All we can puff

1 Like

alright ya twisted my arm…OTUG, go ahead and let him have some! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dang didn’t even see this till now lol :joy:
Also why am I always outta likes :+1:

A get together where everybody brings their favorite food dish, quarter of your best bud, and your favorite piece.

I’m down!

4 Likes

Hell to the YEAH! lol
OGsmorgasbord! OGsmorgasbord! OGsmorgasbord!

2 Likes

I keep asking when we are doing a Michigan get together…

Outta likes :green_heart:

2 Likes

Anyone start a group buy for an OG farm, yet?

9 Likes