Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Those are sweet…and hey Bud those Space Monkey are exploding. I’ll post pics in my journal soon

1 Like

Space monkey = Apollo Ape???

I don’t know the answer, it is a Bodhi strain

2 Likes

It’s gg #4 x wookie #15

6 Likes

Sheesh, sounds like it would be a freaking frost demon then.

To everyone who has sent me something in the last month I’ll be picking everything up from my good address in the next week. Thanks all in advanced though and I can’t wait to collect the packages! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had looked it up but i was blank heres a pic of some of them

The bigger ones are the SM

11 Likes

Thank You!
Beautiful Plants!

2 Likes

@Dirtron shoot me you addy and I’ll send some your way

7 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: Thanks

1 Like

That’s downright OGenerous of you, Bullskinner! Way to go…Grow On!

4 Likes

I packed 300 for the giveaway, I still have 100ish, I’ll pass them out here too, if you don’t mind.

Same with the @ReikoX’s donation

8 Likes

Which strain are you speaking of? Apollo Ape?

1 Like

Sour Bluetooth f2

5 Likes

@anon93244739 when I sent them to you they became your to do with as you wish, share on Brother

4 Likes

Sorry @JohnnyPotseed I edited my post since I made an ask vs someone posting an offer… Don’t wanna blow anyone up :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, ok lol I’ve already traded for some of those so I’m good… I just want some of that Apollo Ape! :rofl: loved that damn movie too! Watching for any giveaways on the AA lol

5 Likes

Dibby Mac Dibbyz (when applicable)

1 Like

Those are nice, looks strong! Regs? Hope you find alot of ladies in there…

2 Likes

I’m out of flips and mylar baggies until Amazon gets here… I can’t even do a giveaway if I wanted until saturday

2 Likes

IF you don’t have any by the time my AA arrive, and its 10/flip i can forward you some… (vs 5/flip hard to split)

3 Likes