Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

You mean GROW-klahoma!!

4 Likes

Yeah lol thatā€™s it!
oh and just an FYIā€¦I already have the license an can put as many plants on this land as I want!! ā€¦Just ā€˜food for thoughtā€™ ya know? Have to put up a bigass fence around everything though, initial cost is a bit much lol

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the licensing run?

I have no idea what it is here, I should really look into it.

2 Likes

Damn Iā€™m jealous!

2 Likes

$2500 to OMMA and $500 to OBNDD

2 Likes

Hey itā€™s cheaper by far for us to have a license instead of going to the dispensaries for our meds!

even if most of what we grow is ā€˜personalā€™ with never very much ā€˜excessā€™ to sell

5 Likes

dang Oklahoma Mixed Martial Arts. Is that for protection? :rofl: :rofl:

Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority

2 Likes

Seriously? Thatā€™s nothing. How many plants?

2 Likes

as many as you want, the only thing holding you back is how much land you have to plant on

This is a small pieceā€¦ just over 1/2 acre. But it was perfect, out away from folks etc

3 Likes

Right Iā€™m blown away. I would pay that tomorrow and be off to the races.

4 Likes

I know. Iā€™d pay that and buy any cleared piece of land I could. Live on it in a tent

5 Likes

Iā€™m outta here before I have a stroke.

My wife ainā€™t leaving where we live. I gotta stop dreaming.

3 Likes

We paid 16,500 cash for this place. 3BR, with a big old metal building, and a couple of sheds. We fenced it and been improving on the house. The barn we rebuilt immediately for our grtow-op

5 Likes

So is everyone moving to Smokelahoma?

3 Likes

We could definitely pool our money and start a farm Iā€™m OK for 10k. It would be a great investment for . Whatā€™s rough ground go for in Oklahoma?

Are you shitting me? 20k totalā€¦ I need to look into moving.

1 Like

Yes. To the Overgrow commune

2 Likes

The market is going up by the day all over the country, itā€™s high as hell. But, if you shop around you maybe could find somethingā€¦ Itā€™s the distance to schools etc thatā€™ll get you.

Whatā€™s the going price an acre for rough ground with no buildings?