Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Liberty caps maybe?

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome man! How did you like it hear? I love it but I am very isolated

1 Like

I think u may be correct

1 Like

Itā€™s funny you mentioned a flute. First time on acid I took 5 and a half Mad Hatter tabs and we went to a coffee house. Some lady was playing flute and it was cutting through my soul. They brought my fancy coffee drink out and it was breathing, confirmed by the girl I was with. Great night!

3 Likes

No idea what your eating brother. I hear a cube is a cube is a cube. Then thereā€™s the more potent species but I havent played with those.

1 Like

East coast is amazing. Lived there, in PEI, Halifax, Darthmouth and a few other places. Good people and amazing Flora/Fauna. You ainā€™t lived until you jump off the bridge at Brasā€™Dor.

3 Likes

Thank You so much @Oldtimerunderground :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Awww I felt those hearts @G-paS You are very welcome young lady. Hope those seeds treat you nice :wink:

4 Likes

They are and arenā€™t, itā€™s like saying weed is weed is weed. It all has THC, but there are other chemicals too. Trust, Iā€™ve tried almost 25 different cubes and they all have a little variance in effect, some are really smooth, some have a rushing feeling. Some are big flowing smooth movement, some are holographic liquid metal outlines ( corumba Brazil are amazingā€¦ )

3 Likes

Iā€™ve grown a handful of cubensis strains. I noticed more variance based on medium as opposed to strain. But from reading your posts Iā€™ll definitely acknowledge you would better know than I.

1 Like

That comes with knowledge and access though. For the most part back in the 90s weed was weed was weed unless something special was around and shrooms were just shrooms, we never knew what type they were unless someone was adding a sales pitch then they might be ā€œblue meaniesā€ or something (and who knows if they really were).

2 Likes

Ok so how about we give out some seeds before someone getā€™s mad at us for chatting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just about to get mad

4 Likes

If that happens we end up in another thread doing a private group buy again right?

2 Likes

Do it. For all us extra charactersā€¦

Very very true. And pf classic is probably the most widely grown cube in existence, I think all the ones I had before growing them myself were pf classic, I say this having grown pfā€™s and being like ā€œfeels like freshman year of collegeā€.

1 Like

I think I like the chatting as much as the free seeds lol

6 Likes

My favs from my mycology days were a mexican cube

1 Like

To add to the weed was weed was weed thing- I remember when our understanding of ā€œHydroā€ was that it was a strain. We knew it was grown hydroponically but still thought it was a strain of itā€™s own. Sensimilla was a crazy strain with zero seeds too. Every once in awhile you might get some Chocolate Thai, Northern Lights, or Purple Haze. ā€œKind Budā€ though- damn. As far a I can figure out KB in my area was usually OG Kush. Explains why itā€™s one of my all time favorites.

I much prefer the knowledge and noticeable differences these days though!

1 Like

What is the name of the character that Tommy Chong plays in Up In Smoke? A 10 pack of Swakhammer to the first to answer.

1 Like