Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

That in itself gives me a shit eating grin as well :laughing:

Smokescreen…

Also how about for tonight we do a 10 pack of Swakhammer? That sounds good doesn’t it?

11 Likes

sounds great

27 was my record :slight_smile:

1 Like

No… that sound GREAT

Yes sir! I think so

10 triple dip cubes here. We laughed at a candle in front of a mirror in the dark for 8 hours

How did I live past 19?

4 Likes

33 rpm records and a few characters

twas the angel dust

2 Likes

We were bullet proof apparently. I think my best night with that was watching my buddy talk to a tree for 30 min. We were camping and Lord of the Rings was new. Apparently it was Treebeard, I walked over and spoke to him but he was in a deep conversation with the tree. I almost pissed myself laughing at him, thankfully it was only almost :slight_smile:

8 Likes

After that summer there was a crotch level mirror outside the bathroom. We tripped so much we needed a “how bad did I miss on myself” mirror. It got put up as a joke after one of my buddies soaked his pant leg lolol :joy::joy::joy: good times

5 Likes

That was hilarious! Holy shit I just smoked my last bowl. And I’m dying :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I ate some good shrooms with a buddy and we went to see some performance art show in philly. Whole place is silent except for my friend who’s yelling at the floor! I’m like bro wtf are you yelling at. He looks at me and starts talking about “the lady in the floor.” I lost it laughing. We were asked to leave.

5 Likes

Lol, glad you liked it. It’s pretty accurate too :laughing:

I only ever had Newfie shrroms before, how are they supposed to compare with the rest of the world?

1 Like

I miss tripping but I’m really leery of doing it these days. Too much stress type stuff to possibly creep in, which makes me want to trip and sort some of it, but again I’m a little shook. Shit was really fun as a kid without a care in the world though.

4 Likes

I’m out likes again lmao

1 Like

I had a night like that, went to a show with wife and another couple.

It ended up being beat poetry with expressive flute.

My laughter echoed through the theatre.

Haven’t spoken to the other couple since.

Didn’t like them much anyway.

6 Likes

LOL, don’t know what those are. I mean I lived in Newfound land a couple times when I traveled with Bill Lynch shows across the Maritimes.

2 Likes