Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Doesn’t take much to get this thread side tracked especially talking girls .

5 Likes

ya’ll just wishin’. lol most anything that’d be attracted to the lot of us would be more ‘oldjoints’ than Jessica Alba and it ain’t like you could keep up with them anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I was thinking that, lol but didn’t wanna say it

5 Likes

But I gotta say…I still got it! It’s just moved around a bit, my hair moved from the top of my head to my chin, my chest moved to my waist, my teeth moved to my pocket…but hey! I still got it :+1: :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I fell behind on reading thru this thread! I’m truly entertained with the last few posts, just going through post’s :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’ve already had my coffee :coffee::rofl: good thing because it would be all over my office :joy:

5 Likes

So many reasons that would be a bad idea :rofl:. As for cloning woman, there are so many to choose from. My wife has put up with me for over 30 years, seems to me I could not ask for better so I will pass on the clones.

7 Likes

Man not sure how I keep falling behind. So going to try to do a giveaway here a bit later. Got 33 envelopes to fill right now and 3 more laptops to box for shipping. Going to clear this backlog today and try to pop back here. Just ordered more washers and realized I am going thought so many stamps, lol. The woman at the post office has got to be wondering why I keep buying these so often.

14 Likes

that Lavender Frosting is a beauty queen with fat leaves…

:

19 Likes

I got me some of those Lavender Frosting from @misterbee :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Ok so 9 envelopes went to the mail and the remaining pictured will be out the door tomorrow. If you were waiting on something from me it is on it’s way.

31 Likes

Holy bananas! some load! :palm_tree: :joy:

No wonder why the post office worker goes, “humm, you either work for the feds or the other guys!” :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :angry:

4 Likes

Your like a human mail machine in your next life you can work at a postal sorting plant lol

7 Likes

Damn man, thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

4 Likes

Hey @Qtip , I added some PPP Pollen and some STS supplies that I got from @Oldtimerunderground to your envelope so you will get all 3 when it arrives. Happy growing.

10 Likes

Good man!! :angry: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :hushed: :flushed: :pleading_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:OG!

Hi are the freakshow still available? I am new and I understand if its not possible.:call_me_hand:

1 Like

If you have some strawberry :banana: we could work a trade… I’ve see it’s your fav and it’s one I’ve been looking for.

What country you in?

1 Like

Canada!? Love it @DougDawson !!!

1 Like

I’m from quebec

4 Likes