Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

you got it!!! :shushing_face: @ELG !!!

If you came yesterday, you would have gotten it, but maybe almighty Doug might give you a helping hand!!!

2 Likes

British Columbia here!

4 Likes

Iā€™m working on some right now, I only have 1 female from 2 germinate and I planning on spraying her with CS, I would be happy to share if I get enough.

4 Likes

Send me your address and I will send you a pack courtesy of @anon71563794 . @Qtip , I already sent you a pack of freakshow bud.

4 Likes

@ELG, told you!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow I canā€™t believe it. Thanks a million times :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Qtip, we have to know what we bid for!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :flushed: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

No offense buddy, cracking up here, didnā€™t try the @Seamonkey84 Bud god in worries whether I had or not applied for!!!

When did I ask for more freak show @DougDawson ?

3 Likes

More? I saw you list your country so I thought you were asking bud, sorry if I misunderstood. Technically I guess you didnā€™t :slight_smile: Forgive an old stoner for misunderstanding :pleading_face:

7 Likes

that makes two!!!

1 Like

All good, thought I was losing it :joy:I was telling @ELG I too was from Canada

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad to see so much Canadians :canada::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

LOL, no worries. I think I am getting used to just throwing seeds at everyone that pops up :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, many here. I will send you the Canadian thread to check out in that PM response.

1 Like

Not only Canadiansā€¦!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :flushed: :innocent: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :alien: :robot: :space_invader: :dash: :hole: :right_anger_bubble: :zzz:

3 Likes

If youā€™re not Canadianā€¦ then what? :woman_shrugging:
Some of us arenā€™tā€¦I think :thinking::green_heart::v:

3 Likes

LOL, that means nothing to me. The phrase is OverGrow the world, not just Canada. Seeds flying all over the world, itā€™s awesome.

7 Likes

That is sooo cool! @DougDawson

2 Likes

I am :hole: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree: :seedling:not :hamburger: :soccer: :eyeglasses: :canada:Apologies!? :heart_eyes:

Ok, Letā€™s settle for citizen of the world!?

2 Likes

Hello! And welcome to OG. Have you introduced yourself on Introduce Yourself @OG thread and pull up a seat and read, ask questions and get ready to learn no matter your experience.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes