Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

If another pack is still on offer I am happy to yell DIBS from the rooftops!

2 Likes

Dibs blah blah

1 Like

I got you. Send an addy :slight_smile:

Damn server must have got me againā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

were you yelling that at me? :stuck_out_tongue: I have trouble following the madness in here sometimes, but I got you too. Send me an addy. Last one for now, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do the same thing, always more than I need so I can ā€˜weedā€™ out the weak, slow, etc and still end up with plenty

2 Likes

If you have lots, sure.

I will happily send you all the fun and fruity autos Iā€™m planning for the fall in return!

2 Likes

I have enough. I havenā€™t fully shucked them, since itā€™s my smoke stash until my next run gets to cure, but I definitely have enough for you and @Dirtron (and @DougDawson if he wants them)

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed the new avi! Are those cheap sunglasses? You look like a sharp dressed man! :laughing:

Is no one getting these or am I the only one that thinks itā€™s funny? :thinking:

Well, I have legs and I know how to use them. Iā€™ll get my tush outta hereā€¦

4 Likes

You have plenty of fem autos? Iā€™d be interested in a trade of some I have if you like to talk about it, DM me, broā€¦

editā€¦ oh, ā€˜funā€™ autos lol sorry I misread that but still interested

1 Like

Iā€™m basically doing a changeup here, switching to a lot of autos. So on the lookout for the magic word ā€˜autoā€™ lol

1 Like

Money too funny, so trading is my only way to get where I want to be

1 Like

LOL, blah blah was so much more fun to type the ten characters :crazy_face:

2 Likes

La Grange?

1 Like

All my ZZ Top song titles referencing @JohnnyPotseedā€™s awesome beard have fallen flat I see :smile:

I am not bad, am not nationwide :neutral_face:

3 Likes

didnā€™t catch it sorry lol I was on phone with son and in DM also

editā€¦ lol you shoulda seen it before it got trimmed down to this nub! Mid-chest

1 Like

The shades are because of the cataract ops last fall, light sensitive still

1 Like

And they were funny yes lol. i was distracted is all and these are cheap foster grants lol the pup chewed my good ones so had to grab a pair at wallyworld

1 Like

It was 100% just working in the song name Cheap Sunglasses and not a critique of them :beers:

And also if it wasnā€™t clear Iā€™m a fan of beards and of ZZ Top! :smile:

3 Likes

I always laughed when I thought the only member of ZZ Top that doesnt have a beard is Frank Beard, talk about irony.

10 Likes