Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Speaking of autos, did those beans make it out to ya yet.

nope not yet
edit says 9 days since we Dm about that, I hope to see them soon lol

1 Like

ZZ top are one of my all time favorites. I got to see them about 6 years ago. I was 6’ away from Billy gibbons and his Gibson guitars! Man, can they still rock!!!

2 Likes

I’m running both trying to get my auto perpetual back up and running I might have a few autos if you are interested dm me and I agree pretty bad ass beard sir
edit I am also looking for autos fun or fem heck i prefer fun to fem any day if anybody wants to trade or just be a kind gentle soul lol I need autos dammit I have a bottle of sts just dying to be mixed AUTOS hmmmm now it feels more like the old days like vol 1 autos??? lol later folks hope everybody is having a great holiday out there
edit 2 Autos!!! take that ha

1 Like

Big thanks to your wife!! Lol, even if she was just joking, glad you went with it. I love the new pic, and the beard. Looks like @JohnnyPotseed is next in line to be cloned :smiley: haha

2 Likes

not a PM, delete @djy1089

2 Likes

Flag it so it hides. I did already

2 Likes

Hey @djy1089 , your first post is your address? Please delete it. Why have you posted your address out of the blue?

4 Likes

Man… not good there, @djy1089 JUST CLICK THE ‘PENCIL’ ICON ON THAT POST… It’ll allow you to delete it

1 Like

Yeah, that’s no good as it does not get rid of it, anyone can click on it. That’s an odd first post as well, anyone know what that is about? The OP needs to edit it or perhaps someone on @TeamOG can delete post 892 for him?

1 Like

Yeah I know but better than nothing. Also alerts the mods.

1 Like

But it still shows, only shaded

1 Like

I hear ya brother. But either they delete, or it’s shaded til mods get the alert.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right. At least someone would have to click the ignored content to see it. If only I had special powers :sunglasses: Anyone know who that is? They joined 8 hours ago and that was their first post.

1 Like

Damn … 10 characters
I can see it still, its just shaded

Done… Carry on lol

4 Likes

Cool, thnx!

You are the best kind sir, many thanks @toastyjakes

1 Like

Well, there was a bit of unexpected drama! :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

No clue friend. Probably just somebody screwing around but I dont think that was a friendly place. Better to see it gone.

2 Likes