Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Sorry peeps it was gone in a minute. Wish I had more. I’ll be doing running a new variety of autos in about a month. Open pollination. So I can come on here with more then a packs worth

15 Likes

Im in , if some left.
Im crazy in automatics

Currently growing one!
To anyone listening: DO IT!

2 Likes

I’m gonna give autos another shot eventually. Just not till I get a second tent setup.

Hello my friends, Brazilian that I am and everyone already knows about our difficulty in getting seeds.

I am very interested in having something coming from OG in my cultivation.

We are together in this mission

2 Likes

These just arrived from AZ, but I can’t read the writing…

Anyone recognize these and want to help?

Ah, recognize the strain, can’t remember the user who sent them.

Want to give a big thanks!

3 Likes

So this is a shout out to @YoBigdaddy .
I just mentioned that story about my father describing the Vietnamese Black that he smoked back in Nam, and how I always wanted to try some. Within moments I had offers from more than one of you generous folks offering me those very seeds. While this thread was shut down, I received a package from YoBigdaddy. He sent, not only the Black but two other strains along with.
Now I have some Black, Sunrise Thai and some Kampuchia Red to grow out.
Thank you again YoBigdaddy for your generosity. You are helping a forty + year old dream come about.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

The kindness and camaraderie on this site amazes me still. Friends, we need to cherish this, and do what it takes to preserve that atmosphere even if it means sometimes our irritation goes unvoiced (mine included) for the common good.
I appreciate you all, my friends.

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat with these anyone recognize this packaging and strain? Want to thank the sender.

5 Likes

I got 4 envelopes yesterday for the first time in a while. Could not identify any of them. Hell one had no name, no strain info, no name for return address. Just a card with coin flip and no other info :roll_eyes: Will have to post pics later.

8 Likes

Be careful, I hear the aliens sometimes come down as seeds that we plant and then,.,.,. FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!
It’s a thing. I read about it on the interweb. It must be true.
Just be careful brother Doug.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

G13 is one of my faves, was my first grow, gotta hit i49 up again for some more of them.

1 Like

G13 is one of the parent strains of Frankenstein lol if that tells you how much I love it!

6 Likes

heard that G13 was good, never tried it just went on what others had to say about it

is that G13 x Deep Chunk? thats a hammer of a cross right there if so. if you find out who sent them definitely share so i can pester them for some!!! haha

6 Likes

It’s a strange one usually within a day or 2 I’ve found the sender either by searching the strain or scrolling though my messages . Hopefully they’ll see the posts and reply.
I’ll definitely let you know when I find out.

1 Like

@Yetigrows pretty sure those are the ones @Fireball689 gave away

Maybe @Xianpreservation83 sent those?? Not sure honestly. Maybe I sent them on accident, send em back this way :joy: please and thank you

2 Likes

So Molokia Frost x Stoney Boloney. Anybody around? If so I may give a pack out.

10 Likes

Dibs!? or will it be trivia :joy:

Nope, no games, just seeds. Send me your address and I will get them in the mail :slight_smile:

2 Likes