Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I got @middleman on my screen for the win of the Molokia Frost. Nice one.

5 Likes

Sebastián
Lol just throwing anything out there!

1 Like

Ah you beat me to it, they are yours for the taking
Ty ha

3 Likes

I hear them beans, pop pop poppin up in here! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

3 Likes

deep cut question doug. love it

2 Likes

It’s up to you two @middleman and @Mithridate , you two decide who get’s these.

For those interested, check out he history of Overgrow here, it’s an interesting read.

9 Likes

Very interesting read indeed.

Honestly, I should not have answered, please give them to @Mithridate if he will take them.

Sorry, I got caught up in the game (again) and I should not be taking more seeds.

2 Likes

me just practicing

Shabang :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Alright then, I shall do em justice !
Thanks @middleman @DougDawson and of course @Greenfingers

2 Likes

my user was shabang now and shab … ita because with joe we decided so :heart: word of the boss

Fair enough @middleman , hey @Mithridate , send me your info and you get the pack of Molokia Frost.

4 Likes

@Mithridate Any chance you would want to trade for the Apollo 13 x MF? If not, no hard feelings bud!

Also, thank you @DougDawson and @Greenfingers !!

Doug you have my details I’m assuming, ya?

1 Like

Hey @NorthNorthNugs , no, I delete as I go. You will need to send me your info please.

1 Like

Ayaya you put me on the spot haha man I mean cross vs cross I would’ve went for it. Straight mf is begging me to grow them :wink: :innocent:

2 Likes

Of course bud, no worries. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Mmmmmm ok this is the story of how it all begins but then … you are sure you know the whole truth :smirk: I have done a lot of research over many years and I have also met a person and believe me skill road was very connected to or rather to two people of both let’s say the servers … ps don’t ask me questions please​:pray:

1 Like

Remember these words I think you know what I mean …xanthi🇬🇷

I doubt many know he “whole truth”. Not even the ones that were in the middle of it. Ok folks, it’s back to work time for me. TTFN

2 Likes

Was it twitlow @DougDawson

2 Likes