Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

And have a pair of buxom nubile blonds smear it all over them.

2 Likes

Lol phototron mk II

1 Like

Or u prefer phototron 2.0?

1988 Phototron 2 playboy ad. Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 2.05.57 PM

4 Likes

@PhilCuisine grows dank with these

3 Likes

Been an long time Phototron grower…to me growing in tents like most people do these days is just like growing in oversized Phototrons if you really think about it…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

8 Likes

good evening friends tonight all very quiet :green_heart:OG​:green_heart: wish you all a happy Saturday​:it:

5 Likes

Happy Saturday @Shabita93.

4 Likes

So it’s Sunday night and things are well. @Alaskagrown has just offered up a full 13 pack of BOG Sour Bubble to make sure my preservation run get’s done so I am pretty darn exited. Especially after my issue with the 3 males that I just killed off for hermie issues. Since Brian was so generous I feel like doing something nice for someone else. How about we give out a few seeds. I will drop back in around 8pm, 25 min from now, and we shall pass out some seeds to you all. Stay tuned fellow OGers.

21 Likes

Whoa! Good form @Alaskagrown ! That’s great news @DougDawson , kudos!

4 Likes

My pleasure Doug!

I’m excited, was sitting on a bunch and could help…the more stable phenotypes the better! :wink:

I enjoy spreading the love…and couldn’t think of a better reason to give! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Holidays OG!!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

12 Likes

@Alaskagrown and @DougDawson, two darn fine OGers, thanks for all you do gentlemen! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Looks like Brian will have you sitting back on top of the world! Thanks Brian.

2 Likes

Headed out for a walk! Good luck to those snagging some freebies from @DougDawson
That’s some killer karma circulating!

2 Likes

tenor (3)

5 Likes

Lurking as not to spook Doug.

1 Like

Yes sir, going to be a great asset to assure the projects completion.

3 Likes

lol I’m just watching for the fun to start! I’m not in it though.

2 Likes

Shh, be vewwy vewwy quiet… we’re hunting wabbits!

1 Like

So first up on the block tonight will be some of that Uncle Festers Skunk made by @50State . Pretty sure those will be some fire.

5 Likes