Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

:angel:
It was absolutely my pleasure. I know the feeling of getting excited for something and then missing out; I’m glad it all worked out!

2 Likes

Lmaoooo, I thought it was Sunday yesterday too :rofl: in my defense, I never really know what day it is :joy: you could’ve said it was a Wednesday and I would’ve believed it hahaa

4 Likes

I’m growing out their ‘daiquiri’ right now and theyre looking lovely :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Same here. Only need to know what day it is if I am going grocery shopping to know when the store is open.

1 Like

@corey beans arrived. Thank you!
Your welcome for the trade! :v::green_heart:
I’m confused… what are these? Not labeled :woman_shrugging: just want to be sure.

4 Likes

Awesome! Yeah I didn’t label some envelopes. My apologies guys. For you that received an envelope from me with no description this is what it is. Thanks @Bobgrows!

8 Likes

:green_heart:

2 Likes

shabang against the state with its autoflowering garden💪 - #41 by Gpaw. here are the gifts of some OG member i am breeding … but the next run will only be og member strain i will plant 2 Cinderevils by @Mr.Sparkle 2 trizzler by @Mr.Sparkle . 1 double grape mephisto by @Yetigrows . 1 blueberry @rabbit . 1 Blue dream by @MaryJane13 . 1 autoflowering lime sebring by @DougDawson here is oo declared :muscle::fire::green_heart: guys thank you very much for all this

5 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed
I think these came threw Corey if I’m right.
@corey

5 Likes

No, they came from the giveaway I did just recently cuz lol you were on the list, remember?
That was your pick, TyrannabisRex
go look on post 3880 on the circus thread cuz lol

9 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
The last batch of seeds from my giveaway are in the envelopes and going out tomorrow

15 Likes

The envelope looked alot like Corey lol
@JohnnyPotseed
Thanks again brother

2 Likes

in the return addy area it says JP&Fam
That’s what I put on all of them lol

2 Likes

I did see the Jp on the flip thats why I posted thanks
I just see so many packs from Corey i shit its like his hands touch everything

4 Likes

So, who is hanging around?
giphy

7 Likes

3 Likes

Well let’s get a few people in here so we can give out some seeds.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m here
break-dancing-gorilla

6 Likes

Boom sha-lak lak boom?

4 Likes