Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

This thread stays active like bees in a hive.
Gm everyone.

4 Likes

I miss @misterbee and hope he is okay. :worried:

4 Likes

Life is fragile :broken_heart:
Hope your ok @misterbee

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

My pleasure bud, hope they grow well for you.

6 Likes

Going fast folks! @corey 's being amazing again!

5 Likes

I always find Mephisto genetics impress with their vigor, Shortcrack carried that trait well.

5 Likes

YOU AIN’T KIDDIN’

4 Likes

Are you finding drilling holes all over the cups that it’s actually helping? What’s your experience with doing this …

1 Like

110% YES.

I used a shitty soldering iron to melt the holes. The comparison between a normal cup and the speed cups are dramatic. NO ROOTS hit the walls; I can confirm as my 80 day solo cup run in Nov showed no roots, just medium and mycorrhizae.

I did the same thing with a square 8" pot and now I feel weird when I use NON speed pots so I’m converting everything over and buying Air-pots when in stock at my local supplier.

Here’s my topped Mendo Breath S1 at day 66 (veg):

5 Likes

No issues with gnats ? Or anything els while doing this?

1 Like

you mean poking as many holes as you possibly can!? Leaving just a top of the pot without holes!? lol! been doing the same with my plastic pots!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Shoot man, I’m so so so sorry I missed your tag. Hopefully you’ve found a home for them, because yes they’re some FIRE meds. GoG gear is always solid, from everything I’ve read and seen posted around various spots. If on the slim chance nobody asked for them already, shoot me a DM to remind me and let me know what you’d be into to replace them in your collection, and I’ll see what I’ve got to make it worth your while.

Thank you so much for thinking of me when you received them. I’ll put em to good use if they still need a home :grin:

2 Likes

Weird thing is it is one seed. Never seen that before, but its yours.

I’m probably gonna do the same “speed cups” but only on the bottom 3rd of the cup and see how that goes.

2 Likes

Its hard to lurk once in awhile.
I’ve told myself stay away from free seeds.
This place is crazy

2 Likes

10 years ago, in my last grow, I had these 8x8 plant baskets we had for pond plants. Tight enough to hold soil in during an ebb / flow cycle. worked well for me back then. Have you seen em? Its not a pot, its a plastic basket with a mesh tight enough to keep soil in…

1 Like

None what-so-ever. But I also make sure I keep Aquabac around JUST IN CASE. I know I suggested it to you for this reason during your battle.

I have a 40 gallon tank in the same room and it occasionally gets gnats in the filters; usually when everything comes inside for the winter… well, a few shakes of aquabac and it becomes a bio-war that I ALWAYS WIN. :hugs:

@Nagel420 , I use those for my water lilies! In winter I pull them out of the small ponds and then store them in a tub of water in the basement until they wake up in the spring. I used to pull then out, dry them, and store in peat in my fridge but after 2 different years of die-offs I said fuck it and tried this with only success.

3 Likes

On my shopping list.

2 Likes

I get mine here; it’s a walk from my workplace but they do ship!

1 Like