Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Awesome!! Brother you have like 5 more envelopes coming lol. Thanks for posting bud!

2 Likes

Right on! Glad they made it!:+1:

1 Like

It was made by @Jinglepot or @SkunkHunt101. I don’t remember.

3 Likes

Look what came in the mail today, thanks @corey

12 Likes

Damn good thing my wife’s a psychologist, I may have a problem haha

chapelle-dave

1 Like

Is there anybody out there who has a grow journal of some sorts? Somebody who has been here for a while???

I ask because I want some discontinued strains reproduced… I’m doing one currently or otherwise…

Message me if you want to do a seed run ok… it can be private…

7 Likes

Haha, my little monsters :wink: stinky buggers I tells ya :laughing:

4 Likes

@BigMike55 -The Blak n blu cookies and the DBHP arrived!
@corey @Indoornesian - The BOG fire mix also arrived today! big mail day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, there you go! Now you can pop some beanage.

2 Likes

Going to be hard to open the Blak n blu cookies flip with that amazing sticker on it!! Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DougDawson
@corey
Beans arrived :heart_eyes:
Thanks again for kool Beans.
If anyone sees me lurking in the free dept question my motives lol
I have so many free beans in the last 6 month
I’m sending my sons some
I’m sending some to my sons mom
So I will try an get photos
Shes in Kettle falls Washington prob send them the short durable strains from OG .
Thanks everyone for all the goods

10 Likes

You are Overgrowing The World, by yo sef

4 Likes

Awesome bud. Glad they made it safe and sound. The Go Nuts were sent by me but made by @corey :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes I really like the St address
We eat at a restaurant in San Diego by my brother called
Church hills its a wild loud awsome restaurant
@DougDawson

2 Likes

Ain’t that the same thang as yo baby momma :rofl:
At least from where I’m from

3 Likes

No i don’t refer to her that way.
Shes swung many times first backing me up
I woukd almost refer to her as a road dog but she’s pretty hot :fire: like hot as f lol
Her next man is a luck 1
Independent
Grows dank organic
Can fight
Hot
Owns houses lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna quit now! I’ve been drinkin and watching the game. Whole lotta T in the air :crazy_face:

7 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 @Osogreen that’s great. I love seeing that. Thanks for post it. @DougDawson thanks for moving them Go Nuts! @Indoornesian lol!

4 Likes

Hey Corey. I still have 2 of your Purple Headband plants going right now. I put one in a 3 gal bag and the other is still in a beer cup. Had to leave town and they almost died. I nursed them back to health but not before dropping out of the Beer Cup Challenge. Wish I had stayed in the challenge. They are both looking good. The one in the 3 gal bag, I topped and I am cloning that in case I find something I like.
These were the very first beans anyone gave to me. EVER! That was over a year ago. Right after I came here. Many thanks. I will get a pic or two in a while.

12 Likes

Everyone getting lots of nice seeds in the mail today! Thats awesome

4 Likes