Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

They sure are doing good! Nice structure and size. I bet they get pretty big in the 3 gallon pots.
Out of love. :heart:

1 Like

That will be my midsize pot. It will be up potted to the final five gal size in a couple weeks. I think around the 18th I will set my next grow in motion. This plant will be in the next grow. Hoping for at least 1 girl.

4 Likes

That’s awesome @BigMike55. Best of luck and vibes for your run!

1 Like

Thank you for the seeds Corry. I may have to guess at which ones they are, maybe invisible ink? I can not remember, was it lemon juice you put on it to see it? And I am all out. :wink:

1 Like

That’s actually a really cool idea @bunny!

Using a non-toxic florescent media to mark seeds for authenticity by breeder OR separate strains from each other in a pile. :thinking:

:heart:

2 Likes

So here we go again :crazy_face:

tenor (3)

8 Likes

Let’s get it going, chum (see what I did there?)

3 Likes

Oh no! Not more free seeds……
Who would want THAT!

1 Like

Nice, got here on time this time :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

beans.fw

1 Like

So we should pick up where the story left off, with Blurpleskunk F2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So for that pack of Blurple Skunk F2 from Moka be the first to correctly tell me what the character name was Lee Majors played in The Fall Guy?

3 Likes

Colt seavers

4 Likes

6FACAE15-2B23-4A95-B878-0C3CF1FBC5FA

Colt seavers

6 Likes

Looks like @OGTreeSlayer picks up some Blurple Skunk F2’s.

6 Likes

Dang, stupid upload took to long hahaha

4 Likes

Noice! :grin::grin::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ok than, now about we pass out a pack of Platinum Duck Sauce ? Some info on strain can be found here. Take a look. Both these and the Blurpleskunk are from @Moka :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds like a fire strain!

1 Like